Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Eileen for not backing down and taking Hinch head on!!
The bloody nerve of that word thief to try and play the victim!
I'm going to pronk off to Aldi to get myself a basket (non Hunch branded) of crunky snacks to enjoy while this all unfolds! All the Vest!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Someone needs to explain to me how it's ok for Eileen to use her children who can't give consent? Wouldn't want to meet Hinch or Eileen down a dark alley personally. Can't stand Hinch but wouldn't make me be in the corner of those doing same awful things. Suppose not everyone has morals.
Maybe go to the relevant thread and ask there? This is not a thread about Eileen.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why does she need a friend to send her quotes anyway, as per the original reply to Eileen.
Are you so vacuous that you can put together a paragraph of heartfelt and thoughtful words eh Hinch ????

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is there a thread for this autism cafe?

Just created one as couldn't see any.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She doesn’t care about Eileen using ronnies legs on a picture she’s bothered because she’s pulled her up on her actions

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does she need a friend to send her quotes anyway, as per the original reply to Eileen.
Are you so vacuous that you can put together a paragraph of heartfelt and thoughtful words eh Hinch ????
It's always 'my mum said' 'jamie said' 'dad said' 'my friend'. It's the only times she isn't using me, my, I or mine. She can't be accountable for anything in her little bubble

Reactions: 37
Go for it Eileen!

So she’s fine with people making accounts about Ronnie and posting pictures of him. But not a picture that doesn’t even show his face.

OK THEN!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread suggestion:-

In a world of Hinch huns, we can all be a bit more Eileen.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s a liar who, other that Stace and Trace, doesn’t really have any friends. So basically the “friend” texting her the quote is actually bull tit. Hope that helps. ATV.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.