Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling bingo on an tearful anxiety story from Hinch later on.

Either that or no image, just words saying something like

I know I’ve been quiet today my Hinchers.
Someone has shared a picture of my Ronnie and won’t take it down, it’s causing me so much worry and stress.
I’ll be back soon I hope x
Our response:
stopcomeback-willywonka.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can confirm that Eileen (the legend) is absolutely not backing down against Soph!
Yess so happy she isn’t leaving it!

imagine just not apologising. This would of gone away and actually, she’s have gained a lot of respect by disproving tattlers perception of her being a narc that can never be wrong.

hope her sheep read this. Narcissistics never apologise even when they are wrong. She is not your friend!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Bet Stacey is stuck on this thread enjoying a cuppa. No way can anyone defend what Hinch has done. Janet street porter - do you want to run an article on the seriousness of plagiarism? Would make a very interesting article 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You've even got companies using the tag #ronniehinch to promote their adult female clothes! But hinch doesnt have an issue with that?! :unsure:
cmon Eileen, take her for everything shes worth!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hopefully ive uploaded this photo correctly....its so just creepy! I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing there were people out there with fan accounts for my baby 😱 she really is that desperate for fame/money that she is ignoring the most basic of parental instincts! View attachment 1093450
That's bleeping sickening... 'Milky lips' made me want to vom.... just imagine what kind of weird creep could be sat behind their screen actually posting this tit pretending to be a fan account all in a bid to lure vulnerable people to like their page in the hope they can get even more images of children..... Hinch YOU enable these people. bleep.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She did then found people slagging her off and comparing as no better than Sophie.
No sorry I mean the now-blocked sheep.

I think (hope) Eileen knows she’s a legend over here now. Yes, one or two people have strong opinions (like anything in life), but the majority of us just want her to have justice against Hinch. She deleted her story about tattle before the 24 hours were up anyway and she’s saying she’s standing firm against Soph which is what’s important ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think my all time favourite Hinch moment was when Freda stormed in to defend her daughter and made it worse 😂 Especially when she stated that she’d done absolutely nothing to change her face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder if most followers only follow to watch the carnival rather than actually support her . I know I do
But you can easily do that without being a follower. I do but I’d never want to benefit her actual numbers by following.

Reactions: 18
If hinch doesn’t cry in the dog bed and film it I’m going to be truly devastated, I need a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've messaged Eileen as well to say to stay strong against the Hinch! Come on Eileen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Misunderstanding?? She completely lifted that post & just changed the name to Ronnie, how is that a misunderstanding? And asking her to remove Ronnie from her page when she puts him out there every day & is fine with weirdo fans sharing images of him! Unbelievable! She’s got some bloody front, there’s no wonder she’s got to where she has in life.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.