Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here! That "don't you dare turn this around & play the victim here!" 👏🏻👏🏻 ❤
Hinch has had this coming! She's removed all trace of Eileen's post & supporting comments on her "stairs post" - speaks volumes!
A true Narcassist. Can't face up to doing wrong!
she obviously thinks that’s good enough! That’s why she’s begging her to take the picture down as the evidence is there. Too late as I’ve kept the screen shots and will be forwarding them to penguin and gleam!

all she had to do was apologise!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As is always the case with Dame Soph, Queen of Chav, the crime is not the plagiarism, nooo, the crime is saying something about it :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’d love to message that Eileen with advice as I’ve got tons to help but a) I don’t wanna be outed and b) I would be a hypocrite as I have a massive issue with kids being shared online

The longer hinch goes without apologising the more likely Eileen will keep it up. It’ll come across insincere as she’s obviously going to be forced into doing one her team.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Do you reckon Inch is all up in Eileen's dms?

"Oi oi savaloy - delete the pic of my son init. We gotz to protect his privacy cuz we are celebz. Bless is 'art. Go on my son.
Soph as a 'art of gold. She woo hoo hoo's Ronz n was only borrowing ur wordz init.
So don't be a slaaaaag. Take it darrnn now."

• Haha
Reactions: 64
As a matter of interest, I put Hinch's version of Eileen's quote into Grammarly's plagiarism checker..

Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 14.06.53.png

Am pretty sure if Hinch herself had indeed written it, there would be issues coming up for grammar, spelling, punctuation, readability.. ;) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
she obviously thinks that’s good enough! That’s why she’s begging her to take the picture down as the evidence is there. Too late as I’ve kept the screen shots and will be forwarding them to penguin and gleam!

all she had to do was apologise!
They’ve been sent to the newspapers aswell

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do you reckon Inch is all up in Eileen's dms?

"Oi oi savaloy - delete the pic of my son init. We gotz to protect his privacy cuz we are celebz. Bless is 'art. Go on my son.
Soph as a 'art of gold. She woo hoo hoo's Ronz n was only borrowing ur wordz init.
So don't be a slaaaaag. Take it darrnn now."
If he does I’m sure she share😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if most followers only follow to watch the carnival rather than actually support her . I know I do

I used to follow her for the cleaning tips etc... but in the last year I've turned away from the dark side and I've been following her purely so I can keep up with the threads here 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Calling bingo on an tearful anxiety story from Hinch later on.

Either that or no image, just words saying something like

I know I’ve been quiet today my Hinchers.
Someone has shared a picture of my Ronnie and won’t take it down, it’s causing me so much worry and stress.
I’ll be back soon I hope x
Look out for her stealing your words later and not crediting you 🤭🔍
Good on Eileen for digging her heels in with Hinch 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Type in #Ronniehinch into insta and see how many accounts his full face is shown on.
Don’t even try to use that as an excuse hinch.
Soph.

Here's just a hint of what your 'followers' get up to.

On one of the pages one of them really loves KP as well, bit weird.

ronnie.png
ronnie1.png
ronnie3.png
ronnie4.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Honestly the whole thing is completely undignified but was easily solved with an I’m sorry/I should have checked the source/I’ll credit you.

But the gaslighting twit just cannot ever accept she’s done anything wrong and that’s because she’s surrounded with people that enable her. Good friends and family tell you when you’re being a twit - unless you’re the meal ticket as is the case here. And you might take the hump but you listen.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.