Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting and what a šŸ¤¬ liar! No way did a friend text her those words. The fact the quote contained another childā€™s name - Charlie and she proceeded to delete that and add Ronā€™s name to words that werenā€™t her own. What mother canā€™t find her own words to express how they are feeling about their own child. I am so angry right now. She needs to go.
I hope Eileen stands firm with this. Hinch is a bully and a terrible terrible mother. There I said it!
That's the saddest part of all.
Letā€™s say a friend did send it (yeah right šŸ™„)
You need a friend to write how you feel about your own sons journey?
Whatever way you look at it itā€™s messed up!
No bond there at all, too wrapped up in herself

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So we were wrong sheā€™s decided attack is the best form of defence and she going to bombard her followers with images of both children being cute so there is so much other content what happened with the plagiarism row will get lost. Well done those on here who got the screen shots before her dirty delete šŸ‘

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Her account is just weird these days. Very random posting that makes no sense. Plus this house stuff. If she was maybe showing people what she was doing, the process etc I get it but she canā€™t can she as 1. Itā€™s no remotely relatable given the obvious costs involved and 2. She is doing duck all herself.

When she was doing the cleaning stuff (amazing how that was KEY to her menkall hellllffff and yet we donā€™t hear or see any of it anymore until she remembers once in a blue moon) she could kind hide a lot of her personality and how narcissistic she was but now - itā€™s there for the whole world to see. She just isnā€™t very nice or likeable and the Jackonary stories keep getting more ridiculous

Reactions: 26
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s deleted the comments šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s either tit herself, of Gleam have been on the blower.

Looks like I chose the right time to drop by this thread again!

Get them screen shots sent to Autismcafe! ā¤

Reactions: 30
Just reading the comments on her staircase grid post.

Everyone (OK, not everyone, but a fair few people) are saying she deserves all the happiness and she's worked so hard for it, blah blah blah.

She is one of the most undeserving people for this journey to happen to. She is selfish, mean, a bully, narcissistic etc. She does not deserve this at all. She doesn't do anything except post Llama drama, takes the piss out of her boys, looks mean at Jimbobnoknob, snogs her dog and shoves an undeclared #ad up every other story.

It's about time she got in the bin - would call her a bleep, but they're useful šŸ˜‰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree, and having such a large following doesn't she think she has a responsibility to find out the original source. Surely she would have said to her friend where did you find that etc.
As a mum I would be totally embarrassed if a friend had texted me something like that and I used it on an IG post about my son knowing they werenā€™t even my words. Hinchers open your eyes. Soph is lying! Soph is using poor Ron! She canā€™t even think up heartfelt posts about her non verbal son and has to copy another mums. This is not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
ā€˜If Iā€™m honestā€™. duck off. You donā€™t know the meaning of the word. Iā€™ve never ever seen a less appropriate phrase being used by anyone.
Straight away ... "IF I'M HONEST" - That classic renowned phrase which screams "I'm about to LIE"
She would have seen all the tags (#joyofclean/#dailymail/#hinchxtesco) etc on the responses too.
I hope she is shitting herself.
Get worried Hinch ... this is all on you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I've only just caught up on Hinch's stories from yesterday. Everyone is right about the bizarre alpaca carrot picnic tit, BUT.......WTF is that mopping action all about?? Just swishing a mop back and forth like a toddler doesn't clean a floor šŸ˜‚ Who gets to her age, with a cleaning account, and doesn't know how to pissing mop the floor properly?

Reactions: 29
Disgusting and what a šŸ¤¬ liar! No way did a friend text her those words. The fact the quote contained another childā€™s name - Charlie and she proceeded to delete that and add Ronā€™s name to words that werenā€™t her own. What mother canā€™t find her own words to express how they are feeling about their own child. I am so angry right now. She needs to go.
I hope Eileen stands firm with this. Hinch is a bully and a terrible terrible mother. There I said it!
If a friend sent you it, why not credit the friend?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So wants the huns to believe she was at Alpacatraz this morning with Henry then zoomed back to greyskull took all her clothes off and sat on the floor with lennie ffs šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The audacity to ask her to remove Ron from her grid post, when she's happily posted the poor lad practically naked for millions of bots/freaks to use on their own grids.

Is she for real????

I hope the comments keep coming on Eileen's post, and she doesn't back down

She's fucked up majorly!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In the words of soph ā€œdo with this what you wishā€ šŸ˜‚

You can delete but we always have the receipts šŸ˜‰
Would you remind removing my Son from your grid?! Does she say that to her sheep who set up whole accounts declaring their love for her kids, or doing dodgy artwork and photo shops with them? She's a passive aggressive šŸ® (perhaps that's how she should be drawn on her creepy mural.)

Typical Narc behaviour, deflect blame and accuse the victim of something.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.