Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also definitely need a link to thread 500 on the next thread recap for any newbies that might have joined last night x

Reactions: 19
Also definitely need a link to thread 500 on the next thread recap for any newbies that might have joined last night x
We also need to add screenshots to wiki and threads of this blatant lie. Hinch will try as much as she can to deflect this argument. She is never ever made to be accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m confused , where are you seeing these posts and where will I find them

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20220227-093132_Instagram.jpg

We all seen this hens? Hinch supposedly has replied to the plagiarism... the irony of wanting her son removed from her grid, she doesn't give two hoots about his privacy. Lots of comments underneath saying they don't believe Hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hahaha I thought this, she couldn't just leave it could she, proper got her hackles up. Come on Eileen!!

Having to sign off for the day my fat crunky hens (the gardening is calling) so I hope for a spanky new thread full of screen shots and insights when I ce back later on pleeeeeease 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So her friend sent it to her complete with Ron’s name in, did she? Cos if not she should have known it was written by someone else and done her research so she could credit. Absolute bullshittery of the highest order. There’s literally no excuse. You’re not new to this anymore Soph a.

She also has no issue with the huns posting pics of her boys online so why’s she calling Eileen out for that? Hope she’s worried!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall at Grayskull right now.

That response..🙄

I'm guessing next, there will be a tend crying, son exploiting, snot flying, post. Jimbob with a protective arm around innocent fragile Sophie.
Wondering why mums of non verbal boys can't just support each other
With a bonus #bekind

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Eileen is way above Hinch, far too intelligent for her and very much doubt she will let this go as she will see through Hinch's lame response (which she has been sent and Hunch deleted).
Let's hope this is a really bad start to the week for her!
What goes around comes around and the lies always catch up eventually!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lololol at someone in the comments, presumably American and unaware of Sophie, questioning that if Sophie is an author herself then she will have a University education,a high standard of English language, and therefore understand that plagiarism is wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
How warm must it be in her house for her to be sat in shorts?! I mean I am a cold arse and always wrapped up but hell its February!

Reactions: 12
wow just when I thought she couldn't be a more selfish narcissistic witch! hinch just please duck off. really. so now you're going to pretend to some DECENT woman who actually cares for her son that your friend sent you that quote? 🤣 oh shut up you idiot you couldn't look worse if you tried and you're digging yourself a hole. apologise for the snake you are and be done with it. and how dare you tell her to take your child down from her post? what because you think being passive aggressive for yet another mistake you've made and using your son (as always) will make her then look the bad one for calling you out? you don't have a problem sharing your sons across Instagram remember that time you used a picture of him on the toilet hunnay? but when someone uses a picture to call you out even though Ronnie's face can't can't be seen that's not ok? oh no of course its not OK because the only way you can TRY and deflect this from yourself is by mentioning your son like you always do to try and dig yourself out of tit! you are actually vile!!! a narcissistic bully and I really hope this will be the final straw for your sheep to realise what you really are! can anyone get the papers on board with this she's avoided repercussions for her ridiculous actions for too long now!

Reactions: 34
Wow, what a cleverly constructed reply, it’s another “little ole me reply” I never meant no harm just loved your words . I found the “take care”at the end quite chilling . The woman is shameless and she knew about it because an account Happydays1931 called her out about it and I don’t think she’s a friend of Hinch . Brazen witch indeed….😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Eileen is American and we all know how hot they are on suing anyone and anything, sometimes rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1090854

We all seen this hens? Hinch supposedly has replied to the plagiarism... the irony of wanting her son removed from her grid, she doesn't give two hoots about his privacy. Lots of comments underneath saying they don't believe Hinch
I’ll paraphrase her response for tattle just so she knows what paraphrase means and watch that I still have to credit the author

I want to look like I care about my sons so please take them down from the grid. I can post them on an open profile with 4 million followers but it’s very hard for me to be a tend mum so I need to at least make sure I care

my friend actually has a bt cellnet mobile from 1998 so she has to text me that quote hence why there was no screen shot like a normal person. I never think to google or research things I find as I’m a bit thick and I want my shoppers to think I’m articulate and like my kids so they buy more stuff. This is my career at the end of the day

it wasn’t even word for word so why should I give you any credit? (Hinch., 2022)

• Haha
Reactions: 69
She’s using Ron after last nights plagiarism tit show. Trying to make sure people can’t attack her for what she has done because she too is a mum with a child who has ‘invisible speech’ needs. Using Ron as a shield for her disgusting actions! She really is vile! She’s really showing her true colours. 😡
Katie Price mark 2!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sadly, she would only be sorry for being caught out, and not for copying someone else’s words. Soph is never sorry for anything she does. It’s about time karma caught up with her.
She should be embarrassed, not only because she stole the words but because she couldn’t find her own to describe her beautiful boy….. 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.