Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title by Me, Myself and I @Sausage90 . Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards and can't have swears xoxo

The last thread lasted longer than Hinch's deep red nailsh. It's been that long that I can't really remember what's gone on other than today's antics.

It was like groundhog day with the morning llama routine followed by an #ad for Tesco. Sopha then posted a Pray for Ukraine post, but did a dirty delete of her previous #ad post. Don't want to look insensitive Soph do ya.

Lon then featured wiv footz, then a bat tit crazy clean up happened. Luckily the two boys toys fitted in two sandwich bags so we wasn't subjected to the clean up for too long!

More Teshhco ads appeared since it had been a good few hours since the Ukraine post, so most of the huns had probably forgotten by then anyway.

Newly found Jimbobgetajob was then left to bedtime duty at Greyskull and Grinch tucked in the woolly wankers - one of which looks more murderous by the day.

Sorry it's a tit recap, I'm fankyoo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I'm fank yooo for the new thread Sausage.

That Roy is going to be trouble, he's getting very bolshy.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ffs i’ve been busy all day & howling at whatever the duck that dancing was. She has choreographed that hasn’t she, wonder how many times she rehearsed those ‘moves’ in the mirror, she thinks she’s ‘baby’ from dirty dancing 😂

The cult leader demonstrating how the sheep fall for her bullshit:

My face watching those stories:
B2FB9D09-6FFF-49C7-BFF6-AC40657B8BC8.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Brilliant recap and Hinch’s song for the ESC, Mud mud glorious mud🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
That grass disappeared faster than a hinch dirty delete! How long before that area gets fake grass (calling bingo on this 🤭) and the rest of the garden turns into a mud bath 😂 she’s gonna need a lorries worth of dust for the 3R’s

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Who da duck is this? 🤔 Hinch has an imposter in the house, quick call the cops!
It’s actually Gretal!!!! That 4th picture 😂😂

‘Grinch tucked in the woolly wankers - one of which looks more murderous by the day.’
They’re absolutely sinister! Pissing myself how they’ve churned up all the ‘land’ already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
cRiNgE

The state of my hair is cracking me up Guyzzzz, I'm so relatable aren't I?

Guyzzzz I just didn't realise how many dodgy dance moves I did I'm so funny aren't I?

My toes are curling, I literally have 2nd hand embarrassment for her. Grow the duck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Looks like prison issue she’s wearing in those last mad bint clips. Is she trying to make the sheep laugh as they buy some b and m cleaning tit instead of electricity or gas

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
i think she's going off da bois already. the way she touched the one at the end as he lurrvvsss a smooth before his repetitive dinner seemed as though she wasn't that confident touching him. roll on a post that they just had to go guysh as an incident happened that she won't discuss because she wants all the huns to message her worryingly asking if she's OK and what happened 🙄

Reactions: 29
We all know chicken strip is carrying a few extra pounds but the perspective on that mural is so off and weird. His body looks extra stumpy. Sorry, he's a good artist and all but the dogs legs look strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.