Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katlen12

VIP Member
Another quote copied from someone else. You are unbelievable hinch 🤯🙄

Imagine replacing this little boy’s name with your own son’s and trying to pull it off as your own

A0D213DE-A6A3-4CE2-9F2B-029465FAAE39.jpeg
59339097-F4E0-4131-8C9B-68767ED581E8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 192

Andioooop

VIP Member
Going back to her bizarre cleaning montage yesterday before it disappears….just some of my thoughts.

1) The planning involved for filming this content - it has been strongly suggested to her that she does some more relatable, fun Mrs Hinch style cleaning (Mrs hinch the character). She’s had a scroll through the socials and found one she like and wants to copy. She suggests it to her team. They say yep go for itn Soph.

2) this was then filmed during the batch records of the green tracksuit era. She’s interestingly chosen to not wear any make up for it. Now that’s fine but we know she hides her face without make up so she’s making it harder to film by having the camera further from her face and constantly trying to hide it with her hair and odd expressions. This suggests to me she tried to get out of doing it. She didn’t want to film this. She was going to bottle it. As a compromise she filmed her rehearsals. We know this is entirely staged down to the dog making cameos. I am now deeply suspicious that lonnies playmat set up in the middle of the room for the last few weeks was purely for this exact content.

I do wonder how many times she filmed. Watched back. Tried again. I do wonder how many hissy fits she had with jamie that it wasn’t right. I do wonder whether they settled on this version because she’d run out of time to get it done. We know she hates deadlines. We know she makes a fuss when she’s given them.
The language of her post “behind the scenes” “well i guess I’m Mrs hinch” is far too false. It adds to the feeling that the entire thing is a staged performance.

Anyway. On my way to tend work now. Maybe I’ll film a behind the scenes 20 times over.

eta - I forgot to say. It’s telling that this hasn’t been published as a reel. If she saves it to a highlight we know she’s happy with it. If it disappears then we know it was a “have to” moment.
It might disappear from IG but not tattle. I’ve made my own montage with my own soundtrack, much more fitting 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Ashpo

I’ve been MIA from these threads for weeks. My country’s capital was blockaded and occupied by a bunch of anti-vaxxer “truckers” for 22 days, as were several of our international border crossings. At one border crossing blockade, a cache of weapons and body armour were discovered, as well as a plot to murder police officers. Our Prime Minister invoked the never-before-used Emergencies Act. Everyone has been in disbelief.

Just as the truckers were cleared out, it became clear that Russia was about to invade Ukraine, and now I’m in a whole new world of absorption and distress at the news, and what is happening on our planet. I’m looking for ways to help, and keep myself informed, while also trying to preserve my mental health and not doomscroll all day.

Seeing her just carry on with her ridiculous content routines while being gone from the threads has just cemented for me how utterly pointless she is. Influencer culture as a whole is making me increasingly sick, but Mrs Hinch should be held up as a prime fucking example. The token post about Ukraine at the same time as SS is incredibly transparent - clearly Gleam told her she’d better say something, and then she immediately reverted back to her “me me me mine mine mine look at meeeee look at what I have me me me” bullshit.

Why can’t these assholes just take a fucking break from social media? Like just lay off your planned content and your ads and your bragging about your material possessions while NICU babies are being hidden in a basement bomb shelter in Kyiv? Oh right. Because you don’t give a shit about anything but the money. And you fear that taking a break from social media, or even a break from your schedule will make you “irrelevant,” and you’ll be done.

It’s obscene.

• Heart
Reactions: 102

Sausage90

VIP Member
Winning title by Me, Myself and I @Sausage90 . Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards and can't have swears xoxo

The last thread lasted longer than Hinch's deep red nailsh. It's been that long that I can't really remember what's gone on other than today's antics.

It was like groundhog day with the morning llama routine followed by an #ad for Tesco. Sopha then posted a Pray for Ukraine post, but did a dirty delete of her previous #ad post. Don't want to look insensitive Soph do ya.

Lon then featured wiv footz, then a bat shit crazy clean up happened. Luckily the two boys toys fitted in two sandwich bags so we wasn't subjected to the clean up for too long!

More Teshhco ads appeared since it had been a good few hours since the Ukraine post, so most of the huns had probably forgotten by then anyway.

Newly found Jimbobgetajob was then left to bedtime duty at Greyskull and Grinch tucked in the woolly wankers - one of which looks more murderous by the day.

Sorry it's a shit recap, I'm fankyoo.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Andioooop

VIP Member
Ffs i’ve been busy all day & howling at whatever the fuck that dancing was. She has choreographed that hasn’t she, wonder how many times she rehearsed those ‘moves’ in the mirror, she thinks she’s ‘baby’ from dirty dancing 😂

The cult leader demonstrating how the sheep fall for her bullshit:

My face watching those stories:
B2FB9D09-6FFF-49C7-BFF6-AC40657B8BC8.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Theautismcafe isn't taking any shit!! She just messaged me saying she's going to talk to a lawyer about getting s cease and desist 😱😱😱😱

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Go onnnnnnnn yes you beauty. 👏👏👏👏
I truly hope this one doesn't back down when Grinch tries to wriggle her way out of it. Take it all the way.

Screenshot_20220226-175850_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

mrs Stot

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
The lady doesnt have to remove him once an imagine is on the the Internet it is there for anyone to use! She wouldn't say this to the sun or the mirror 🤔
Asks her to remove basically Ron's legs from her grid, happy to have people make mash potato faces of him....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

bananabutter

VIP Member
“Would you mind removing my son” fuck off Sooh you’ve plastered Ron’s image EVERYWHERE for money he even has fan pages which you don’t care about fucking WEIRDO. She just doesn’t like proof that she’s been called out

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -

plagiarism: noun
the practice of taking someone else's work or ideas and passing them off as one's own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76