Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just reading the comments on her staircase grid post.

Everyone (OK, not everyone, but a fair few people) are saying she deserves all the happiness and she's worked so hard for it, blah blah blah.

She is one of the most undeserving people for this journey to happen to. She is selfish, mean, a bully, narcissistic etc. She does not deserve this at all. She doesn't do anything except post Llama drama, takes the piss out of her boys, looks mean at Jimbobnoknob, snogs her dog and shoves an undeclared #ad up every other story.

It's about time she got in the bin - would call her a bleep, but they're useful 😉
Do you know who deserves happiness? The people in war torn countries. People who have been forced to flee their homes. People who may never be able to return home. Families forced apart because the father was made to stay behind. Hunch has enough money and luxuries. She doesn't need anything else.

We don't live in the UK and all we hear about is Ukraine right now. We were at a children's party yesterday when we started getting news alerts and apps about Germany sending weapons and missiles. My husband is German and said this is unprecedented. A line has been crossed so they had to act but the Germans aren't known for their speed. This was huge news. We said it felt really strange being at a party while war is raging not that far away. I don't think Hinch has any idea of what's happening. Mustn't it be nice to be able to live in a bubble and not have to face the real world? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t believe she’s deleted the comments 😂 she’s either tit herself, of Gleam have been on the blower.

Looks like I chose the right time to drop by this thread again!

Get them screen shots sent to Autismcafe! ❤
Screenshots have been sent to AustismCafe. She's in Texas so timezones are different

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't believe she's trying to throw someone else under the bus for her stealing someone else's words.

Never change Sophie!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The audacity to copy another mums (Eileen Lamb) words about her autistic son, use them as hers, blame a friend, asking that mum to take down her post about Ron that she herself had no problem uploading for millions to view, and to use Ron and Len this morning as a distraction to deflect any negative attention from her! Mum goals right there 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Hinch fails Ronnie and steals quotes and is a massive knobber in all areas.

Eileen is no better though she exploits her child and his autism for her own financial gain. He is her pay check.
Her son who cannot give informed consent.

Ugh these women are all disgusting.

Reactions: 5
God that pic she’s posted of Len. Like she has all her hinch tit everywhere in the background and it all still has the bloody hinch labels on. All the candles and stuff. It’s just so sad. Not for old Sopha tho, she’s laughing all the way to the bank
(Just had to use this screen grab as I love how deranged she looks)
49538AA1-C40E-49D3-9657-F63178DC1D2C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why has one of the mad huns on the post said it’s not copied word for word? It literally is word for word?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1) Friend sends you quote
2) you like it. Think I’ll use it in a post
3) quickly google the key words to find the quote author
4) credit the author or state you tried to find who wrote it and couldn’t.

IT IS NOT HARD

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I hate how she always overshadows Ronnie with Lennie. Like showing a video of Ronnie pointing each person out and saying “dahh” which I’m assuming is “there”. Then showing Lennie in the position to walk. It’s as if she’s saying “yeah one of my son’s is slow but look at the golden child he’s near ready to walk.” Silly bleeping hateful bleep of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She thinks she's been a right clever cock replying then deleting doesn't she. Isn't it about 4am in Texas, so she knows the lady more than likely isn't awake to see the response. She thinks she's gotton away with her crappy attitude, tattle is always one step ahead of you SophieLies xoxoxoxo happy Sunday xoxoxoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why has one of the mad huns on the post said it’s not copied word for word? It literally is word for word?!
No, troll. She changed the name of her son so clearly not plagiarism! E.g.

"Look like the innocent flower,
But be the serpent under it."
- Lady Macbeth

"Look like the innocent flower,
But be the alpaca under it."
- Mrs Hinch.

See? Not plagiarism if you change a word. 👍🏼

[This is clearly a joke, sometimes people take my comments seriously. 😅]

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.