Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying a friend sent her the quote!
Would have to be a very close friend to feel comfortable about sending something about such a personal matter.
Does she have any close friends?
Also if that had been what happened surely she’d have replied fairly quickly with the explanation.
The long wait for one suggests time spent thinking up a reply 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 30
She needs to educate herself and start owning up to her mistakes and crappy attitude. She's not a child, she's a grown woman who acts like she should still be in school. It's embarrassing, I'm deeply embarrassed for her, but she'll never change and this will happen to another author next week because what Sophie wants to do, Sophie will do.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
1) Friend sends you quote
2) you like it. Think I’ll use it in a post
3) quickly google the key words to find the quote author
4) credit the author or state you tried to find who wrote it and couldn’t.

IT IS NOT HARD
But the author contains the word autism...

Reactions: 21
No, troll. She changed the name of her son so clearly not plagiarism! E.g.

"Look like the innocent flower,
But be the serpent under it."
- Lady Macbeth

"Look like the innocent flower,
But be the alpaca under it."
- Mrs Hinch.

See? Not plagiarism if you change a word. 👍🏼

[This is clearly a joke, sometimes people take my comments seriously. 😅]
she doesn’t understand even if she’d paraphased the whole lot it’s still plagiarism. Again anyone familiar wi try uni will know this! That turn it in picks up on everything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lmao she’s blocked me, even though all I did on my account was like a comment saying plaigirism is wrong 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s saying a friend sent her the quote!
Would have to be a very close friend to feel comfortable about sending something about such a personal matter.
Does she have any close friends?
Also if that had been what happened surely she’d have replied fairly quickly with the explanation.
The long wait for one suggests time spent thinking up a reply 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep. 100% she’s been thinking of something that makes her look as innocent as possible. I think she’s deleted it and realises she needs to rethink a much better response.

All we need now is for Freda to come and defend her offspring! Come on, Freda, give us your best……

• Haha
I think the difference is (consent aside), The Autism Cafe is using sharing her child’s behaviour to empathises and educate others around those are ND/on the spectrum.
Grinch on the other hand uses her children for likes and engagement, and that’s it.
Still using her children though and I speak as someone who works in education and was born with long term health conditions.We can have a different opinion though😀

I hate how she always overshadows Ronnie with Lennie. Like showing a video of Ronnie pointing each person out and saying “dahh” which I’m assuming is “there”. Then showing Lennie in the position to walk. It’s as if she’s saying “yeah one of my son’s is slow but look at the golden child he’s near ready to walk.” Silly bleeping hateful bleep of a woman.
I really detest this woman after this most recent bullsh*t. However. I maybe will just disagree with this a tiny bit. I only post for friends and family on my private Insta account. But with my daughter it’s almost like, look, see, it wasn’t me being a tit mum. This one has done all this stuff all by herself and I was mother to both. My daughter seems a genius to me…. But boy is she a tonne more hard work than my autistic son with learning difficulties!! Also for future, she knows how to press all his autistic buttons and does. Maybe Lennie will do that to Ronnie. So I spend a lot of time calming down the fall out. If she’s having another baby then she’s crazy!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.