Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that she can't delete any of the replies on Eileen's account.

Can't wait to see Eileen's reply in the morning (she's in the US Isn't she?)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Waiting for Eileen’s response … she’s not gonna take any BS from hunch !

Hinch will have to stew for a bit. With a -6 hour time difference. Bloody Sopha is a desperate narc and she doesn't know when to stop lying. She's done it before and i really hope this won't just go away for her. What a nasty piece of tit she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Has she deleted her whole response? I can't see it on there anymore.

Edited to add she has! Cheeky mare. Someone needs to send the screenshot of her response to the autism cafe

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
soph asks grid of Ron to be removed but it’s only his legs! She’s the stupid mother who put pics of Ron in the bath to her followers, showed Ron on the toilet, has constantly breached his privacy but lets her deranged fans make weird creations of her kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s a bleep and can’t ever admit she’s wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She’s deleted! Couldn’t cope with being called out on her bullshit lies! What an absolute idiot! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Oh that reply 😡
She can never ever ever just own up and apologise can she!?!? And to say I always credit quotes, we have proof that you don't lassy.
"Remove my son from your grid" she's twisting it now to make it look like Cafe woman is in the wrong... It's OK for weird people to plaster Rons photo all over their Instagram page and call themselves auntie though. OooOkKkaaaAaYYYyyyY

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If (and I don’t think for a moment that it is the case), a friend did send that text to her, surely the authentic response would not be aggressive in tone? Something as simple as being touched at the insight her ‘friend’ had into ‘he who may not be named on any other account but his mother’s so she can exploit him exclusively and fully’ and now that she had been made aware of the original source (regardless of where imaginary friend had sourced it from), she would immediately give credit to inform her followers of the original poster’s account. Hinch simply cannot take responsibility for anything and sorry really is the hardest word for her. She is shameless. Her poor children: they may be inundated with material goods but their morals will be found wanting: what an example Hinch and Inch are setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What are the replies under her IG reply?!
She can't even apologise. She's disgusting. And has posted that Ronnie content to show she helps him. I understand him recognising things is part of it. But isnt she meant to to help him say words too?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a dickish reply from Hinch. She has contradicted herself completely by saying she just copied and paste what she was sent but she isn’t stealing words. That’s exactly what it was. Why not quote your friend if she sent those words to you, since you always acknowledge the original source of quotes.
Also your son is so many peoples grids all across IG and you don’t care about that because they are blowing smoke up your arse. She will do a gretel rant about this and how her son is being shared and make herself some kind of victim. She is shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Long time lurker but never brave enough to post.

Is someone able to send Eileen a screen shot of what she wrote before she deleted?

Maybe if she could write from the heart ( does she have one???) These things wouldn't happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She was probably expecting the sheep to leap on board and praise her because they just knew she couldn’t have done something wrong. Instead she just got told. Someone needs to repost her post back onto Eileen’s account so it can still be viewed.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's clearly narked about it! Surely you would say your little statement and leave it. But no another reply like walking away from an argument and coming back in the room 🤣
She's come across so aggressive on the post ! She's messed with the wrong person, also she's left the response till now as she knows Eileen is probably asleep due to time difference !

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.