Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pray for Ukraine? Pray for the whole bleeping world I think.
She's so clueless, has no idea of what's happening and what's to come. She won't even try and find out, but it's fine she's done a thinking of Ukraine post so everything is ok in her world.

Reactions: 12
Anyone got the video or pictures of Ronnie being alone surrounded by the Maldon 3 whilst his irresponsible mother filmed from behind the wall
the photos will be in a recap I’m sure x

edit to say sorry I’m just running out the door so haven’t got time to look x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How embarrassing!!yep- I agree with whoever said she was copying Stacey when she’s being silly and dancing! She wants people to say she’s funny and that’s how they feel when they clean! The probables is it’s not her!! Really doesn’t suit her, she’s tried too hard and it just looks ridiculous

Reactions: 26

That's what I see when she twats about with the mirror and cushions. 'give me attention!!' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Then I too should be reported as on a recent camping experience I was surrounded by a herd of about 30 cows with my kids I’m sorry but I just think it comes across as clutching at straws to try to prove she’s a bad mother , she’s not a good one and I think she’s an absolute lunatic but i can’t understand the need to inform the social services
I think the social services thing was about her weaning choices? From what I can gather. Which I totally agree with you on! Absolutely no need to ring social services on someone you don’t know because you don’t like their weaning choices 😳

Reactions: 9
LAUGH OUT bleeping LOUD
What in gods name is she on? Trying to be like Stacey Solomon with the messy hair she ain’t a scratch on Stacey to be fair at least she talks to her children in a loving way. Not just point at them laughing 🤦‍♀️
up your game Zoph let’s see you play and interact with your children and talk to them.. (we know you really don’t clean anymore hell why would you with the amount of cash you’ve scrounged out of your followers)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is the most ‘work’ we have seen her do in months 😂 it must have nearly killed her having to put away a few toys, hoover and mop a small area, clean a mirror and dance manically and record at the same time 😂

To think most parents have to tidy away toys and clean their homes every single day - she’s not doing anything special. She does the bare minimum in order to then be able to post an AD for her new baskets.

and what is she wearing? Is this a piece from her clothing range at Tescos? It’s so baggy! 😆

Reactions: 26
She's 'manic' - both her and Inch try and "finnnk they're funny, crazy big kids" 🤪🤢
That was astonishing to watch though, really bizarre! Massive second hand embarrassment - I sat with my mouth open a little! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Haha dear god I’ll remember that next time I book uk stay at a private resort that they must cull them cows before I arrive ,, like I say there’s a huge difference to not liking her which I don’t to actually sit and ring social services over alpacas
Well let's hope Ronnie isn't kicked in the head or trampled whilst his stupid mother films him, you won't be laughing then

Reactions: 11
Fixed it Hun for you shark and cloth.

Omg her videos talk about CRINGE. Bless her artttt she knacked doing that one room I've done my whole house, cleaned the rabbits, done a food shop & walked the dog for an hour but feel fine then again what do I know about tend cleaning 😉🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What in gods name have I just watched?! That woman is a raving lunatic. She’s not well
That was so cringe !! Her acting is soooo bad - she should stick to being behind the camera.
I really had second hand embarrassment watching her « moves »

• Haha
Those videos were so cringey! She’s trying to be like Miss Greedy but Atleast Greedy is funny with it not so awkward 😂
Also I don’t have kids but why are her sofas always so dirty under the cushions and the floor behind them.

Reactions: 12
Those videos were so cringey! She’s trying to be like Miss Greedy but Atleast Greedy is funny with it not so awkward 😂
Also I don’t have kids but why are her sofas always so dirty under the cushions and the floor behind them.
Because she's dirty and lazy🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the cleaning vid. Hinch definitely has autism. The way she moves is so awkward. The Fakeness is not autism however and she is just plain nasty too. What a very strange character hinch is.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion
freshun up Friday, a dance for the huns, grab your shark (ad) and hoover some crumbs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.