Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf did I just watch?? Those moves were very questionable.. And why does she need to wear something so massively big. I bet she has a lovely figure under there and we just never see it.

Reactions: 23
She's a great cleaner.... NOT!

She cleaned the sofa, febrezed it, then stood on it to clean the mirror. Why didn't she clean the mirror when she pulled the sofa forward to hoover?

She then proceeded to throw the rolled up rug on the "clean' sofa, weird, just weird.

And all the dance moves, facial expressions and cloth flicking were just for the camera, she was well aware what she was doing. Also probably hoping for some speculation that she is pregnant with the baggy top.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Her latest bore fest 🤦‍♀️Note to self....Double your meds or drastically increase your alcohol intake.
Maybe both 😂
Thread suggestion:
Woo hoo hoo,I wanna be like you ooh ooh,
Clean like you,pronk like you ooh be do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Day 9 + without washing out the birthday curls and at least day 4 wearing the tracksuit 🤢

OR lots of pre records!!!

Cringey cleaning/dancing/acting trying to act "cool"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If that’s all the measly toys she has to pick up for 2 boys then that’s so sad, my 7 month old has prob about 5 of those buckets full of toys at least!
Plus why clean toys up in the afternoon, if that was my house it wouldn’t last 5 minutes 😂 I clean up when the kids are in bed. That was I can enjoy a tidy house for 2 hours then it’s a tit show again as soon as they wake up

Reactions: 25
Plus why clean toys up in the afternoon, if that was my house it wouldn’t last 5 minutes 😂 I clean up when the kids are in bed. That was I can enjoy a tidy house for 2 hours then it’s a tit show again as soon as they wake up
Ronnie and Lonnie are only allowed to play between 12 and 2pm😉🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
God she's sooooo embarrassing. She's literally playing up for the camera but making herself look a bleeping tit

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.