Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would just think that WW3 stands for the Woolly Wankers 3 🙄
She's mentioned it now, but she obviously doesn't know what to say because if she really understood and she really had anxiety then she would be a wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unbelievable how she re-posts her pre-'pray for the Ukraine' dirty delete AD after just a few hours... she couldn't resist could she!
Pray for Ukraine!! & then go out & buy my baarskitz from Tesco! #ad

Should’ve just stuck to smug-posting Roy, Rodney & bloody Raymond, we all know she’s utterly self involved anyway.

Reactions: 18
Oh the irony, playing Woukd I lie to You over her silly montage.
Yes, Sofa, you would and you do, every damn day.

• Heart
What the hell have i just seen? My eyes hurt! That is the most awkward thing I've ever seen in my life. She is definitely cracking up and her friends needs to be asking her if she is okay becuase clearly that is a cry for help 🤣 .. why does she feel the need to copy people? She is obviously not confident in doing her own thing and coming up with her own ideas. The following will soon drop and SS will soon get fed up with her ans ditch her and who and what will she have then??

Reactions: 20
Omfg that story was clearly her crying out for attention 🙄🙄🙄 a longer, more jumped up version of the chucking the counters about when she was at the bingo with Stacey and her sister 🙄🙄🙄
Desperate to cling on to her Mrs Hinch status 💤💤
Could also be her audition tape for any production company watching who want to cast someone crazy and kooky like her - she's gotta be super jel of Stacey's TV career rocketing 🤣🤣🤣

If that’s all the measly toys she has to pick up for 2 boys then that’s so sad, my 7 month old has prob about 5 of those buckets full of toys at least!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.