Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claiming a Bingo on the cushion chopping ;)
Yup thats not a happy person, looks so fake and forced like everything she does for the camera.
The plot has totally been lost

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agree. There's not mentioning it then there's whipping everyone up into a state of anxiety with hyperbole. The one thing that I intensely dislike about the internet is that there is no middle ground between ignoring news and being the man in the "end is nigh" a-board.
Susie V has just explained it really well on Instagram, IMO. She has acknowledged that her stories are likely to jump between heavy and light hearted, that she thinks it’s important to talk about what’s going on in the world and highlight ways to help or learn more, but that some people do use social media for light relief and that is part of what she does. Hinch just jumps from one thing to another, without proper thought and that’s part of what makes it jarring.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s trying to be like Stacey when she used to dance like an idiot with the mop. At least Stace was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I totally get how serious the situation is with regards to Russia and Ukraine, however, our Government has already confirmed we will not go into battle with Russia in Ukraine. For the moment, financial / diplomatic sanctions are as far as it goes.
Yes, Instagram is annoying and fake as duck, but regardless of what’s happening I still have to go to work, and as that’s how they make a living, they do to.
Sensitivity is key when posting, and getting freebies and posting them on Instagram is not a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sensitivity is key when posting, and getting freebies and posting them on Instagram is not a job.
For influencers it is, it’s a legally dodgy way to make a career, but there you go.
The conflict has been going on for 8 years, albeit not to this level, but has anyone been concerned about pointless posts and frivolity before now?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
But you know she is going to use it as an excuse to call out trolls you no how she works by now if yous really think his life was at risk then fair play I think she’s going to come back at jt with videos off Ronnie feeding them for months since they were babies etc and whatever other drivel she can tho k up she always has a motive i just can’t see her being that stupid to post the videos knowing how people would react
I mean if you don't want "trolls" to comment on your totally insane and erratic behaviour, maybe.... don't upload it?? It's not as if someone has taken a sneaky video through of her through the window of her actually like a total headcase. She's done it all on her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Out of interest tho what would they say mrs hinch has posted a video of Ronnie feeding the alpacas ?
Now you are just being petty, he wasn't feeding them, he was stood many metres away alone surrounded by the 3 alpacas whilst she stood behind a wall filming🙄🙄🙄😷🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
The ways she’s doing her cleaning videos today is this showing us how she cleans to prove she doesn’t have the cleaners in on Thursdays? The silly jam tart

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone got the video or pictures of Ronnie being alone surrounded by the Maldon 3 whilst his irresponsible mother filmed from behind the wall

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Would I lie to you music. She is taking the p. All she does is lie every minute of every day. The woman is pathological. Makes me laugh. Is she trolling the trolls. Hey Sofa 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Would I lie to you music. She is taking the p. All she does is lie every minute of every day. The woman is pathological. Makes me laugh. Is she trolling the trolls. Hey Sofa 👋
Yes Miss thread 500 we see you, woo hoo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now you are just being petty, he wasn't feeding them, he was stood many metres away alone surrounded by the 3 alpacas whilst she stood behind a wall filming🙄🙄🙄😷🙄🙄
But if she was filming, he wasn’t alone/unattended? I’m confused.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.