Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days..... I think someone is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic 😳

WTF have I just watched? She’s clearly cuckoo, cuckoo 🤪

In the words of Charles and Eddie with a few of my own added:

🎶 Look into my eyes,
Can't you see they're full of pound signs,
Would I lie to you baby,
Yes you’d lie and are sly 🎶

Bet she thinks she’s sooooo funnnnay 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
duck off Hinch, I bought one of those metal baskets from Aldi 2 years ago. Is nothing you do original?

Reactions: 14
I
I thought the same 🤭🤣 Gretel is her actual personality isn’t it, so now she’s turning into her 😂
Buttttt this is ickle Sopha, anxious ickle Sopha, girl next door type from the little village of Maldon. Ickle Sopha who needed Inch as a bodyguard when she went to open a branch of Savers where nobody even recognised her..... Yeah, she’s always been Gretel her whole life. Demanding, obnoxious, spoilt, grabby.... not ickle Sopha at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Behind the scenes...duck me that farce is what we normal folk do daily, throughout the day. Daft witch....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The stupid dancing peed me off no end too. I've just come down with covid (& cev so waiting on my pcr result & Dr call re meds) & my Son is in the Military so am bricking it about War but yeah Grinch dance about the room like a twunt like all is well. Read the room.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Day 9 + without washing out the birthday curls and at least day 4 wearing the tracksuit 🤢

OR lots of pre records!!!

Cringey cleaning/dancing/acting trying to act "cool"
I swear she thinks she’s funny and I bet loads of her Hinchers are absolutely wetting themselves thinking how hysterical she is. To the normal person, she’s a complete twit.

Reactions: 22
The stupid dancing peed me off no end too. I've just come down with covid (& cev so waiting on my pcr result & Dr call re meds) & my Son is in the Military so am bricking it about War but yeah Grinch dance about the room like a twunt like all is well. Read the room.
I hope you’re not too unwell ❤ And what a worry that your son could get called up as well, life is bloody hard for so many and she just fannies around like a prize pillock totally oblivious to what’s going on outside her Disney Princess world 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He's even drew him fat
That poor dog can’t help having the owner he has 😂 Hinch has a thing for feeding her fur babies lots and lots of treats. Feel sorry for Henry. Just hope he is allowed to run free in that garden every single day, but I have a feeling the alpacas have taken over 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I found the video of her wiping her face with a dirty nappy easier to watch than that.
Just give it up, Soph. It’s over my love.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I know we are all still reeling from that frankly bizarre performance earlier. However I find it coincidental that someone said she was spotted at lakeside yesterday and then best bubs does a load of stories today from lakeside IKEA. Almost as if they were both there YESTERDAY. Never any bloody proof of them anywhere.

Reactions: 18
As always I absolutely agree with you.
Except saying she’ll paint over it - I don’t think she will. She’s clearly done it because she wants it, and now with Fatdog Slim being included she’ll never agree to get rid of it.
Poor Ronnie will be stuck with it for years and years.
Or possibly she'll swap Ronnie and Lennie's rooms over because it's too much for Ronnie, which we all think it will be. This artwork, because that's what it is, should have been in the playroom which would have been so much more appropriate, for the whole family as she's including all her 'wants'.
A sensory area would be much more suitable for Ronnie, and probably for Lennie to enjoy as well. I hope if she gets some advice on the garden she includes fun things for the children. Safe climbing wall, slides, swings, children's gardening area, secret den for boys. The possibilities are endless. It's NOT JUST HER HOUSE. (Not-a-Farm!)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.