Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🧐Sausage v.polly.We love you both🤗.
Ooh,come on,come on.
I'm stuck because the top thread suggestions involve Ukraine in the titles and someone voiced their concerns earlier over this.

I cocked up the last thread title, I daren't do it again 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Funny his with Lennie she’s playing with him and have everything payed out in the midd the living room , when it was Ron it was all hidden behind her sofa……????

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Everything crap thing she’s sticking the name hinch on has been out for ages. Can get those baskets in Aldi for £4 for years

Reactions: 12
I'm stuck because the top thread suggestions involve Ukraine in the titles and someone voiced their concerns earlier over this.

I believe your thread suggestion had most likes. I didn’t personally find it offensive. You didn’t specifically state Ukraine.

I'd just follow the rules for thread suggestions, aslong as it's the most liked with no swearing, sexualising blabla then just use it and unfortunately one or two people over hundreds will have to just sulk and get on with it, it's just a title but if you're worried maybe put a report in for a MOD and have them decide. They changed a thread title before because they thought the top one used wasn't appropriate. Xx

Funny his with Lennie she’s playing with him and have everything payed out in the midd the living room , when it was Ron it was all hidden behind her sofa……????
That's what you call favouritism xoxo

Reactions: 13
I'm willing to retract my ridiculous thread suggestion if we can move on

Go with yr gut sausage 🤔
The winner takes it! You don't have to apologise to anyone.
Putin or hinch 🤔

Oh bugger, missed a day on Tattle and Hve missed a whole bloody thread plus the end of the one before. Slow down you nusty trolls, go and munch some crunky snacks or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love your spellings 😂😂
Really made me cross when she posted about the Ukraine after her “day off” yesterday!! The Archbishops called for Prayers yesterday morning and by last night the #PrayForUkraine hashtag was trending with church leaders prayers for people to offer so no doubt she wanted to jump on yet another Grief Train trending hashtag’! It’s beyond shallow and followed by all her shameless ads and amature-dramatics, it’s obvious it was done to up her engagement prior to selling her tat.

But fear not, Russia has been “sanctioned” by the Eurovision Song Contest so no doubt Putin will be surrendering soon! I’m mean, that’s got to hurt being thrown out of the ESC hasn’t it?! 😂. Just when you thought things couldn’t get any weirder …. 🤦🏼‍♀️

After her performance today I think those of us who are religious should start offering prayers for Soph! How much is a week in The Priory? Asking for a faux cleaner ….. 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Hinch’s garden is going to be bald before too long🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Really made me cross when she posted about the Ukraine after her “day off” yesterday!! The Archbishops called for Prayers yesterday morning and by last night the #PrayForUkraine hashtag was trending with church leaders prayers for people to offer so no doubt she wanted to jump on yet another Grief Train trending hashtag’! It’s beyond shallow and followed by all her shameless ads and amature-dramatics, it’s obvious it was done to up her engagement prior to selling her tat.

But fear not, Russia has been “sanctioned” by the Eurovision Song Contest so no doubt Putin will be surrendering soon! I’m mean, that’s got to hurt being thrown out of the ESC hasn’t it?! 😂. Just when you thought things couldn’t get any weirder …. 🤦🏼‍♀️

After her performance today I think those of us who are religious should start offering prayers for Soph! How much is a week in The Priory? Asking for a faux cleaner ….. 😂
Her mother knows allegedly 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Oh my goodness, the bit about the Eurovision Song Contest has made me giggle so much. Mr Wize Owl just rolled his eyes at me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or do another no title thread, we are just here for the content.
Orrrr…thread suggestion:

Who needs a thread title when Hinch is so entitled.

Reactions: 27
I 100% agree. No one wants your thoughts and prayers when you are going through actual hell. Thoughts and prayers never saved anyone. 🙄
I disagree and since in this day and age we should respect everyone’s race, sexuality etc then we should also respect everyone’s right to their religious views, it’s wasn’t said genuinely from hinch since she isn’t religious but I actually am praying for the people of ulkraine and I feel that it does help, I don’t enforce my religious views on anyone but I do ask to be respected for mine

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.