Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaning with no kids in sight, wish I had that luxury.....I tidy and do house work with my 7, 4 and 5 month old. Mummy doesn't come and get them for me whilst I tend clean. Oh and toys in plastic bags....that's safe NOT. You are NOT relatable woman or funny.

Reactions: 25
That poor dog can’t help having the owner he has 😂 Hinch has a thing for feeding her fur babies lots and lots of treats. Feel sorry for Henry. Just hope he is allowed to run free in that garden every single day, but I have a feeling the alpacas have taken over 😞
Oh I feel SO sorry for him, it's not his fault poor bugger. He won't be allowed free roam of his own garden anymore. He'll have limited time cos her new favs will take over. It's just funny seeing him fat as a drawing too. He's not even attempted to make him slimmer the way that breed should be. Sophie should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 14
Or possibly she'll swap Ronnie and Lennie's rooms over because it's too much for Ronnie, which we all think it will be. This artwork, because that's what it is, should have been in the playroom which would have been so much more appropriate, for the whole family as she's including all her 'wants'.
A sensory area would be much more suitable for Ronnie, and probably for Lennie to enjoy as well. I hope if she gets some advice on the garden she includes fun things for the children. Safe climbing wall, slides, swings, children's gardening area, secret den for boys. The possibilities are endless. It's NOT JUST HER HOUSE. (Not-a-Farm!)
Agreed she needs help with everything from any places that offer it

Reactions: 8
I hope she gets help for her body issues. It must be draining to live like this. We all know she wears vests 247 in that house, she only put that oversized hoody on for the video, as soon as she turned the camera off she took the hoody off.
She's so scared of people seeing her unfiltered body, it's so sad

Taken from the NHS website and is on other services website. Hinch you are a danger to your kids🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
It's scary how she doesn't even know this simple information 😫😫😫😫

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has finally read Stacey's post the News

It's only taken about 30hrs, after she found time for all her Ads first :mad:

View attachment 1086762
She doesn't read newspapers, or watch the news. Too busy in Soph Disney-world, tralalalala, mytendfarm, myfurbabies,mymymymememe, tralalalala. Totally oblivious to what's going on in the real world. Bet she's quickly catching up now to check what's going on. 'Jaimeeeee, Mummmmm, what's happened in Rusha, Yewcrane? Quick, need to post somethin' for the sheep' :mad: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't read newspapers, or watch the news. Too busy in Soph Disney-world, tralalalala, mytendfarm, myfurbabies,mymymymememe, tralalalala. Totally oblivious to what's going on in the real world. Bet she's quickly catching up now to check what's going on. 'Jaimeeeee, Mummmmm, what's happened in Rusha, Yewcrane? Quick, need to post somethin' for the sheep' :mad: :ROFLMAO:
Love your spellings 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a twit but the absolute basics she doesn’t know, I’m starting to wonder if she has difficulty processing information. Her spelling and grammar is terrible (I know mine is on a forum as I cba) but she claims it’s her “job” but she’s so unprofessional. Between her and James neither of them seem to have any basic English skills and their vocabulary is bloody awful!

Reactions: 12
She’s a twit but the absolute basics she doesn’t know, I’m starting to wonder if she has difficulty processing information. Her spelling and grammar is terrible (I know mine is on a forum as I cba) but she claims it’s her “job” but she’s so unprofessional. Between her and James neither of them seem to have any basic English skills and their vocabulary is bloody awful!
I’m very understanding of poor written English. I see it a lot. I get it. I know where it comes from, why it happens and am sympathetic to an extent.
However I’ve not ever come across anyone with as poorly spoken English as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh my days 😂😂😂 Poor Henners looks like he’s aged somewhat, he’s turned grey... bless-is-arrrrt
Good to see they're incorporating a ghost of Henry in Halloween corner in Ronnie's room. The Crem is really coming along nicely now.

On another note, the Ukranian post just doesn't sit right for me. She has posted about innocent children and followed it up with a pic or her baby who is safe and well. I have no words for the other stories that followed apart from wtf.

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: We're going to need a considerably bigger sandwich bag.
I’m very understanding of poor written English. I see it a lot. I get it. I know where it comes from, why it happens and am sympathetic to an extent.
However I’ve not ever come across anyone with as poorly spoken English as her.
I feel I let myself down sometimes.Specially when I'm hyper😂
Hinch and her family make me hyper.
I don't trust my syntac....or my logic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The alpacas make me feel a bit nervous when they’re sauntering towards her! 😬 she’s definitely genuinely affectionate towards them which is a real difference between how she is with her kids!!

Reactions: 12
I think Sophie has some form of difficulties.
I've never thought it about Jamie, but I know alot of people on this thread have their suspicious thoughts over him, but I really do with Sophie. I don't think she puts on an act like SS does cos we all know SS is actually very clever, but likes putting on her dim dozy act, which is just ridiculous .. I think the Sophie we see isn't an act, that's her true self who struggles with basic things, but quite switched on and clever in other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I spoke too soon. Didn't take her long did it 😬
Could that be because her huns and others were waiting to see if she'd post anything. So of course as soon as a post came on they all rushed to see what Queen Soph had to say. Then it was a blooming ad, great cash in the bank again, then an obligatory post about the current awful situation in Ukraine. Not that she'll see it as that, just another excuse for engagement. So she got the engagement with her ads just because her huns were waiting for her to post about the current situation. Makes me absolutely sick, manipulative sales technique in the extreme :mad:

Reactions: 9
Wow that cleaning montage...what a wanker!

She's obviously watched the likes of the actual cleaning Tik Tok accounts doing videos of them doing a room tidy so tried to do it...and just ended up looking like an aggressive prick!

Also that's definitely the blue bucket from SALT for Ron isn't it @Pollyanna263 ? bleeping idiot of a woman she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.