Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Len has feetz, Soph has dadz, Jamie and Ron are at soft play ladz, oi oi

Reactions: 43
Agree with everything you just said but the reason social are mentioned in the first place was a comment made yesterday because someone said they work in the field and they'd refer social for hinch due to her weaning lennie. Which is utter bollocks. Health visitor can give advice on that, social shouldn't be mentioned when it comes to weaning because it really is no one's business, especially strangers on a thread on when she can and can't wean lennie. Agreed that she's doing it before guidelines, and she should of stated that at the time she was feeding lennie at 3 4 month old so people watching knew it isn't recommended, but it's her son so doesn't affect anyone - She's not starving her kids.

Buuuuut social do need to be involved and help Sophie on EVERYTHING else you've just stated. Her children are in danger with her, and I think having social services involved would benefit her greatly. And I hope one day they are. Just to give her the support she so desperately needs, not to take her children off her. Just get the right support she hasn't got currently.

Reactions: 15
Unless Ronnie's nursery staff watch her Instagram they aren't going to be aware of the dangerous thinks she does like leaving Ronnie alone close to 3 large animals. Ss welcome calls of concern then its their job to assess and take action where appropriate

Reactions: 7
Exactly, if you’re going to post about it then make it worthwhile with something that can actually cause positive change.

Don’t turn it into a tick-box exercise.

Reactions: 13
I also don’t agree with just jumping to conclusions about Ronnie none of us have spent any time with him in order to jump to any conclusions it gets a bit ridiculous when it goes all mumsnet
We've seen her endanger his life with neglect, leaving him alone with 3 large animals that could jump up and kick him in the head. That's fact not jumping to conclusions. Ss have already been contacted with regards to that incident

Reactions: 12
Pray for Ukraine? Pray for the whole fucking world I think.

Reactions: 15
i didn’t see yesterdays comment as was at work and I agree with you, hv is first port of call for weaning but she ignored it with Ronnie and is doing it again. Feel sorry for the hv linked to her as I very much doubt they didn’t mention the guidelines, it’s typical her just thinking she knows best when she doesn’t! Still can’t work out whether she’s just uneducated or genuinely a huge narc

I also don’t agree with just jumping to conclusions about Ronnie none of us have spent any time with him in order to jump to any conclusions it gets a bit ridiculous when it goes all mumsnet
I haven’t ever seen that. We’ve al sat here and said we can get fed up of the kids, anyone reporting for a mother showing she’s got annoyed once or twice is ridiculous. It’s the WHOLE picture of hinch. Whatever it is, her being a narc or uneducated has meant we’ve seen her not have her kids safety or best interest at heart

isn’t that even more worrying? We see a few seconds a day? She could cherry pick the moments to make her look star mum? Instead she shows us moments that make it obvious she very much lacks the skills to make correct decisions regarding her kids welfare.Why does she pick moments where she’s doing the most ridiculous things?

Reactions: 11
I bet it’s Mad Ma advising her on the weaning. “I did it with you Soph and you turned out alright”

Didnt see the post regarding weaning and reporting to social services yesterday thankfully. Because that’s fucking ridiculous to even suggest.

Are they adding colour to the chicken nugget? Looks like a ghost I bet the eyes follow you when you walk past lol

I 100% agree. No one wants your thoughts and prayers when you are going through actual hell. Thoughts and prayers never saved anyone.
Why doesn't it surprise me that her solution is to pray
But then Sophie Roses' prayers are maybe going to be more helpful with her being a celeb influencer and all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
yes completely ridiculous! That on its own is just absolutely pathetic to report ss to, shocked anyone would even consider reporting someone to ss over weaning. I get people can see she’s a shite mum but it makes tattle look as thick as the huns suggesting reporting someone over bloody weaning

Imagine waking up one day, being handed a rifle and instructions on how to make a petrol bomb and being told you need to help defend your home and family. And then you have these bitches flogging their tat without a care in the world. Dropping a quick story on their Instagram to show they really do care, and then carrying on as usual.

God forbid the war actually came here. The best we can hope for is total economic ruin. But hey as long as your llamas are happy, eh Soph??

Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch, hasn't got a clue. Not when those #ads are due.

Reactions: 32
Exactly if Putin goes into a Nato country its WW3, then there'll be no Instagram
Boris has already sent British tanks etc in Ukraine. Can you imagine when Russian find out one of those hits a Russian artillery
On topic Hinch is a dick. Posts about Ukraine then a poet about Lennie. Like WTF!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.