Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've got to be kidding me right....you'd get social services involved because of how someone weans their baby?

I'm no Hinch fan but come the duck on, that's utterly ridiculous. Jesus Christ.

I've done a couple of Safe guarding courses due to a previous job I had and at no point did anything of that nature come up. It's health visitor territory at most.
And people wonder why social workers get such a bad rep. Because of comments like that persons.
Do I think Sophie would benefit from a social worker being involved? Absolutely. I really do. She needs real help with how to interact and parent her children correctly, and she needs a serious telling regarding Ronnie being left unattended with alpacas near him...... but for weaning???? Absolutely not. Like you say, a health visitor could offer great advice on weaning.

Reactions: 24
I am laughing so hard at the dolls house highlight mysterious disappearance. bleeping hell she's so immature. Didn't go my way? Got told off by Sylvanian Families? Tattle scuppered my plans for a reveal and won't stop going on about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Does anyone follow her make up kid friend? I like her on the whole. She’s not the brightest but she seems to be a nice lady. I don’t often watch her stories but I stumbled upon them last night and it appears she’s been invited on some sort of “Look fantastic” promo day. She was talking about how she wouldn’t have done this kind of thing a year ago because of her social anxiety. The language she was using, the way she was gesticulating, it all felt very Hinch like.
I’ve pondered for a while now the question of “who copies who”. Obviously they are friends and friends are similar to one another but we’ve noted before the Stacey/Hinch emulation that occurs. I’ve always leaned towards Hinch copies makeup kid friend. Just wondered what others thought?
I agree 💯 I started following make up girl she is lovely and likeable and relatable ! I think hinch used her personality for the little old me part of her persona x

Reactions: 10
Boredom scrolling her tagged photos and this monstrosity popped up.

My doodle says it all but what the duck and what absolutely terrifying person ordered this??? More reason than ever to respect kids privacy on the internet, when some bizarre person order a picture of not just you and your tend bestie but also all of your kids. Fuuuuuuuuuucking hell.
IMG_20220225_094005.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
That lawn is going to be fucked. Great excuse to get the landscape gardeners in tho “guys we had to redo the garden look at our new maze and regal gardens brag brag” 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am so. bleeping. Unendingly. Unforgivably. Bored.

The audacity of her putting out such vacuous, boring, monotonous content after having built such a big account (bots or not) is beyond me

I don’t want to see the children, the Alpacas, Henry or Fiddle & Wepetto or your stupid bloody pig wall. It’s just not fun anymore, it hasn’t been for such a long time.

I’m sorry you sold your soul and don’t know how to get it back.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She's gotta be the only influencer on the gram who has had a scheduled day off (every Thursday🤣) for years now...she's arrogant enough to think she deserves and "needs" it 🤦🏼‍♀️
We run our own small shop and years ago used to have Thursdays off as it was never busy in our town that day. I used to feel guilty even though we worked the other six and spent our day off catching up on odd jobs but would never think to post photos bragging about it. She’s a tool…… Have a scheduled day ‘off’ the gram but post about it…. Go figure.. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Oh for fucks sake ... Woolly Wankers, Henry, her laaaaand and standard ditsy music.
How original! Not even in the morning either. Absolute turd! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There won’t be any need to cut that grass with a ride on lawn mower it’s going to be churned up
Like a farmers (excuse the pun) potato field soon

Reactions: 12
I’d love to be a fly on the wall and see what a typical day is like for this twit. What is she really like when she’s not hiding behind a filter. Who really calls the shots in that family, is it her barking orders and the rest blindly follow, or to they blow so much smoke up her arse and make it out like she’s some Saint giving her family the best life. And what skeletons do they have in this family, her side of it is so creepily close, I can’t help but feel they’re all hiding some huge secret.
I truly hope when Lennie is on the move independently him and Ronnie get up to all kinds of mischief, and refuse to sit still for a ridiculously posed picture together.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t expect Instagram influencers to be experts in current affairs & post about every awful thing that happens in the world, and I completely agree with others who’ve said that Hinch particularly has nothing of value to add in this situation. I do think it just sums her up to an absolute tee though that she just carries on posting ostentatious displays of wealth carefree while people are having bombs dropped on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am so. bleeping. Unendingly. Unforgivably. Bored.

The audacity of her putting out such vacuous, boring, monotonous content after having built such a big account (bots or not) is beyond me

I don’t want to see the children, the Alpacas, Henry or Fiddle & Wepetto or your stupid bloody pig wall. It’s just not fun anymore, it hasn’t been for such a long time.

I’m sorry you sold your soul and don’t know how to get it back.
This… 👏. At least before she used to be almost relatable. Keeping her house sparkling while struggling with anxiety was something others could be inspired by. She may have relied on chemicals but if you wanted to know how to clean something you looked to Mrs Hinch for the solution. I never knew about Inch or her parents or what she did in her spare time. But now….. She’s done a full 360! It’s all about her family, buying new stuff, her million pound house and the bloody woolly wankers! All of which are boring AF. I can’t believe all her sheep are still invested with the shite she posts. How do they feel connected to her anymore? Before it was easy to buy a bottle of zoflora to copy her but now are they booking £5,000 hotel rooms and artists to paint murals in their homes? I wish they’d all see the light….

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We wouldn't have to worry about how a child with clear additonal needs will feel about a wall so busy and actually quite scary (tbh a child without additonal needs would find it freaky)
If she was a real mother. A proper mother who cares for her children and allows her children to be children and have them decide their theme or simply decorates child friendly then no one would worry.

I do worry about how Ronnie will react when seeing that room, more so on a night when he sees numerous animals staring at him and he can't say mummy I'm scared, I don't like it.
There's no real colour, no happiness, just a (extremely well done) but not child friendly room. Colour is happiness, characters he and children his age recognise, I feel sorry for him. I really really do.

But I agree with how money means nothing to her so in a year or 2 she'll happily paint over it when she gets a new obsession.
As always I absolutely agree with you.
Except saying she’ll paint over it - I don’t think she will. She’s clearly done it because she wants it, and now with Fatdog Slim being included she’ll never agree to get rid of it.
Poor Ronnie will be stuck with it for years and years.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh goody, Henners and the Woolly Wankers.... I was beginning to forget what they all looked like 🙄

Imagine being so dull and boring you have to use your children and animals for content on the gram. Oh yes, and imagine being such a money grabbing twit that you’re prepared to use them 🙄

Let’s play a game of guess who or what is being painted on Ronni e’s wall next.... I’m calling bingo that it will be Fiddle and Inch swimming in a duck pond together 🤭

Blessed be Roger aka Rodney, overlooked by mummaz again 🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am laughing so hard at the dolls house highlight mysterious disappearance. bleeping hell she's so immature. Didn't go my way? Got told off by Sylvanian Families? Tattle scuppered my plans for a reveal and won't stop going on about it?
73BEC678-3433-43B9-8296-91D4A803F53A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd love to see her rise at 6am, put a wash on get the kids ready to drop of at her mam's while she went out to do a 8 hour shift of real graft. Come home after collecting the kids to make tea sort the washing, bath the kids, put the kids to bed and then maybe sit down. Working out which bills were a priority this month. Day in day out. Whilst I accept our finances are not her doing she's pig bleeping ignorant....let them eat cake springs to mind. I'd even understand it if she produced content that was an escape, but it's just a stark reminder that most of us do not and connot live as they do. Whilst lots of us wouldn't want her life exactly it would be nice not to have to constantly make money (grafted for) stretch. Eating out, Alpacas, huge house, 2x houses, shopping hauls, hotel stays, murals, extensive renovations are all unnecessary luxurys but she seems oblivious! I'm only keep up because what goes up, must come down!!
You are so right…. We have a small shop in our town centre that has been destroyed by a combination of Covid and the redevelopment of the other side of our town. We spent months during lockdowns closed having to rely on government benefits for the first time ever and now we are allowed to be open again we have no customers. Because of the redevelopment (that is lovely) nobody comes to our side of town anymore and it’s become a hangout for the druggies who have been moved from the nice side. I seriously don’t know what we will do, it’s a nightmare but as you say for Hinch she still has all her followers even though she does nothing that they can follow or aspire to anymore. I can’t wait for her to come down because it’ll be a long drop…

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Boredom scrolling her tagged photos and this monstrosity popped up.

My doodle says it all but what the duck and what absolutely terrifying person ordered this??? More reason than ever to respect kids privacy on the internet, when some bizarre person order a picture of not just you and your tend bestie but also all of your kids. Fuuuuuuuuuucking hell.
View attachment 1086530
‘Totally forgot’ but it has Teddy in it so it’s within the last, what, month?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely even the most die-hard fans must be bored by now? Noone can enjoy watching a dog and alpacas run around a garden over and over and over. Please explain why they're still watching.

Reactions: 14
Oh goody, Henners and the Woolly Wankers.... I was beginning to forget what they all looked like 🙄

Imagine being so dull and boring you have to use your children and animals for content on the gram. Oh yes, and imagine being such a money grabbing twit that you’re prepared to use them 🙄

Let’s play a game of guess who or what is being painted on Ronni e’s wall next.... I’m calling bingo that it will be Fiddle and Inch swimming in a duck pond together 🤭

Blessed be Roger aka Rodney, overlooked by mummaz again 🦙
I guessed yesterday Weepy with a wood axe standing by the creepy ass tree……. Oh and a Kermit minky caught in the branches that the artist won’t be allowed to paint green, instead it’ll be greige…….

‘Totally forgot’ but it has Teddy in it so it’s within the last, what, month?! 🤣
What the freaking hell is wrong with people? Where’s Inch and Squash BTW ? Or does the ‘artist’ think they’re a same sex couple with six kids and three dogs. Oh and no woolly wankers either…..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And maybe I'm not the right person to comment as I have next to zero grandparent help in my life due to bereavement and health issues...but surely it's not healthy to need that much help from your parents when you're 30+, and don't even need childcare for work. They won't be able to help forever, how on earth will she cope.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.