Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend had an email earlier today, she signed up for fabulousa in early lockdown, she has unsubscribed now due to them launching body wash in the scents you use to ‘clean’ your home with, who the duck wants to smell like their kitchen sides or bog?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wonder if soph mension the awful situation that’s happened today. Come on soph, do it for the gram

Reactions: 9
Shame Tom Allen isn't presenting it anymore - he must have been busy when the filming took place.

If Hinch takes Henners to the vets for his annual jabs (whenever that would be) I'm surprised the vet doesn't give her a dressing down about his weight.
Had to take my dog to the vet today for a bad eye... weighed her (the dog, not the vet) and she's put on a kilo in 4 months and I am mortified! Its not her ideal weight, and I know its winter and all that but she's getting more walks and less food because I want her to live a long, happy and healthy life.

Its not hard is it... I can't understand why anyones dog is so overweight. Its bloody cruel! She could get a decent amount of engagement on Henners IG Account if she actually did anything with him. Dogstagram is huge - so many people wanna see happy fluffy woofers!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It was where we filled the entire thread with facts about Sophie’s endless lies and deception!

Here’s the link:
Just want to add that I have Not read this thread, I must have been mistaken. But I am half way through it now and I'm in complete shock!!!! I need to sleep now because I have wasted too much of my precious sleeping time reading these threads this past week and been exhausted every day. But I look forward to catching up over the weekend. Thanks for the link 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She lives such a boring, insular life! If she wants to be a 'mumfluencer' she needs to realise women aren't just mums and homemakers. She tries to push this 1950s 'making my boys happy' narrative but it's so so boring. It may be a shock to her but woman can be amazing wives and mums and also professionals, be fun, have nights out, wear clothes other than shapeless tracksuits, host for people other than close family and not take themselves too seriously. Everything she does pushes this sweet innocent narrative but the ironic thing is the most the tattlers actually related with her and laughed WITH her was when she told Jamie to f off on their weekend away.
Plenty of women are stay at home mums but they engage with the real world and don’t lie on their arses all day

Could be the actual apocalypse (remember when she didn’t know what that was) and she’d be posting the Maldon wankers and stories of things she pur-chased on Instagram 😂
That whole doesn’t know what things mean is all part of her innocent little sopha act, it’s absolute bullshit, she knew full well what it meant

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion...

Ugly Pigs, scary trees on Ronnie’s wall, Sopha loveeees her boring staircase in the hall.

Reactions: 21
Wonder if soph mension the awful situation that’s happened today. Come on soph, do it for the gram
I hope she doesn’t, personally. As the wife of someone in the military, I hope that stupid cow keeps her fat beak shut. She has nothing of value to add to the situation and has absolutely no way of connecting with it. It will be a purely vapid attempt at likes for the ‘gram, and I do not have the patience.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I hope she doesn’t, personally. As the wife of someone in the military, I hope that stupid cow keeps her fat beak shut. She has nothing of value to add to the situation and has absolutely no way of connecting with it. It will be a purely vapid attempt at likes for the ‘gram, and I do not have the patience.
I don’t have the patience either. If anything, she’ll put a gleam-approved goodnight message that is just vague enough, with a white heart for world peace.

Reactions: 24
I agree, she can’t add value. I only said that comment cause of how she is. I’ve got someone who works on the subs in the Royal Navy and I work with a young girl who’s bf is effected by it and it makes me sick what’s happened. And watching tt and seeing scam accounts where they are doing fake sirens pretending to cry so they can send gifts. To me that’s low of the low.

I don’t have the patience either. If anything, she’ll put a gleam-approved goodnight message that is just vague enough, with a white heart for world peace.
second that xx

Reactions: 11
It’s funny how everything, like literally, everything in her life is bigged up to be more than it really is.

“Hair dresser, qualified.” Nah hun, you took a weekend-long extensions application course.

“Farm.” 1.3 acre garden marginally outside a village built up town centre. See also: “fields.”

“Traditions.” You literally went to the library and got Gregg’s once with Ronnie.

I know there are more.
author. She had someone write a book for her.

shared one story about some made up invisible speech needs her son has. Speech and language therapist.

read a book on alpacas. Farmer.

she has no skills qualifications or knowledge. She has nothing to contribute to the world. Hence having a tend job on Instagram. She’s a complete waste of oxygen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Please can someone double check for me - I think the dolls house highlight has gone?*

*So sorry if it has and has been mentioned already. I am so proper not tend busy at the moment I can't keep up!

Reactions: 9
Please can someone double check for me - I think the dolls house highlight has gone?*

*So sorry if it has and has been mentioned already. I am so proper not tend busy at the moment I can't keep up!
Had a quick look and I can’t see it there. Gee wonder what happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The mural would have been better in the playroom. I can imagine it being hard for a child to sleep with all those animals staring out at him.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The mural would have been better in the playroom. I can imagine it being hard for a child to sleep with all those animals staring out at him.
It would be hard for me to sleep in there let alone poor little Ronni e, bless-is-arrrt. The tree gives me the heebie jeebies every time I see it 🙈

Edit - spell check changed it to hairy jeebies 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Shame Tom Allen isn't presenting it anymore - he must have been busy when the filming took place.

If Hinch takes Henners to the vets for his annual jabs (whenever that would be) I'm surprised the vet doesn't give her a dressing down about his weight.
I think (if I remember correctly) she has said previously that the vet has said Henry needs to go on a diet - I feel like it may have been not long after new year, I’ll look for receipts!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.