Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think (if I remember correctly) she has said previously that the vet has said Henry needs to go on a diet - I feel like it may have been not long after new year, I’ll look for receipts!
It was when I first started on here, which was just after the Disney trip. She said it was Xmas weight. 🙄 Feb/March 2020 I think.

Reactions: 17
Please can someone double check for me - I think the dolls house highlight has gone?*

*So sorry if it has and has been mentioned already. I am so proper not tend busy at the moment I can't keep up!
Yes it’s gone! Never to be mentioned again I bet.

I think she’s blocked me. I can’t see anything recent
She hasn’t posted anything in over 24 hours

Reactions: 15
I totally agree with everyone that she shouldn’t mention the situation in Ukraine. It wouldn’t mean anything from her, just a box ticked for content. However as a cleaning account I found it odd that she never mentioned Covid as you would have thought she actually could have helped people. Instead she used it as an excuse to get her sheep to advertise her Tesco range because she didn’t want to mention it and send people out for non essential shopping 🙄

Reactions: 31
That wall mural is too much for a young child’s room. It will also make that room smaller. She could have had one focal wall with a fun mural - cartoon animals. What’s she going to do if Ron hates it or gets bored of it in a few years time? But then she’s the queen of disposing of things when she’s bored of them. She would probably just paint over it. I also think she’s mad to include Henry on it in case he dies. Imagine having to paint over the image of your dead dog - I couldn’t do it! I love my dog very much & that’s why I’m keeping her image in photos around the house and not a wall mural. It would be too sad 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd love to see her rise at 6am, put a wash on get the kids ready to drop of at her mam's while she went out to do a 8 hour shift of real graft. Come home after collecting the kids to make tea sort the washing, bath the kids, put the kids to bed and then maybe sit down. Working out which bills were a priority this month. Day in day out. Whilst I accept our finances are not her doing she's pig bleeping ignorant....let them eat cake springs to mind. I'd even understand it if she produced content that was an escape, but it's just a stark reminder that most of us do not and connot live as they do. Whilst lots of us wouldn't want her life exactly it would be nice not to have to constantly make money (grafted for) stretch. Eating out, Alpacas, huge house, 2x houses, shopping hauls, hotel stays, murals, extensive renovations are all unnecessary luxurys but she seems oblivious! I'm only keep up because what goes up, must come down!!

Reactions: 47
Why is everyone worrying about if Ronnie changes his mind in a few years about his bedroom?

Do you reeeeeeeeally think the future bothers her? Like, one iota?

She doesn’t think beyond the next Insta story and she certainly doesn’t give a tit about cost or value for money. She’ll just get the boys to paint over it (whilst filming it all for content of course because it’s all about the Gram) and then spend whatever she wants on the next over the top decoration.

She’s a short sighted braggy twatweasel who
doesn't give a damn about anyone other than those in her teeny tiny weeny little social sphere. Oh, except her ‘army’ of course because they're the reason she’s got all this to be So GrAtEfuL and #BleSEd for.

Utter bleep.

Reactions: 34
I’m sooo looking forward to “lil old me’s and our ickle home community 🥺”’s following tumble from 4.3m to 15,000 at best. She’ll regret crying troll every 5 secs and pushing for reform when it affects her following numbers 😚

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Why is everyone worrying about if Ronnie changes his mind in a few years about his bedroom?

Do you reeeeeeeeally think the future bothers her? Like, one iota?

She doesn’t think beyond the next Insta story and she certainly doesn’t give a tit about cost or value for money. She’ll just get the boys to paint over it (whilst filming it all for content of course because it’s all about the Gram) and then spend whatever she wants on the next over the top decoration.

She’s a short sighted braggy twatweasel who
doesn't give a damn about anyone other than those in her teeny tiny weeny little social sphere. Oh, except her ‘army’ of course because they're the reason she’s got all this to be So GrAtEfuL and #BleSEd for.

Utter bleep.
We wouldn't have to worry about how a child with clear additonal needs will feel about a wall so busy and actually quite scary (tbh a child without additonal needs would find it freaky)
If she was a real mother. A proper mother who cares for her children and allows her children to be children and have them decide their theme or simply decorates child friendly then no one would worry.

I do worry about how Ronnie will react when seeing that room, more so on a night when he sees numerous animals staring at him and he can't say mummy I'm scared, I don't like it.
There's no real colour, no happiness, just a (extremely well done) but not child friendly room. Colour is happiness, characters he and children his age recognise, I feel sorry for him. I really really do.

But I agree with how money means nothing to her so in a year or 2 she'll happily paint over it when she gets a new obsession.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Good morning from “her boys” and she didn’t include her biological ones....what a twit she is 🤪🤪

Reactions: 24
I'm so bored of seeing the alpacas every morning. It's like the fake post man and Ronnie and Henry two man team all over again 🤮 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ive a feeling she might take a few days “off” (nothing new there) and come back proclaiming she’s sooo upset about what’s happening in the world guyyyzzz,then five minutes later back to normal and bragging.
She’s insufferable,honestly
ETA just seen her recent story those bleeping stupid alpacas wandering the whole bleeping garden gives me the rage. Twats

Reactions: 19
We wouldn't have to worry about how a child with clear additonal needs will feel about a wall so busy and actually quite scary (tbh a child without additonal needs would find it freaky)
If she was a real mother. A proper mother who cares for her children and allows her children to be children and have them decide their theme or simply decorates child friendly then no one would worry.

I do worry about how Ronnie will react when seeing that room, more so on a night when he sees numerous animals staring at him and he can't say mummy I'm scared, I don't like it.
There's no real colour, no happiness, just a (extremely well done) but not child friendly room. Colour is happiness, characters he and children his age recognise, I feel sorry for him. I really really do.

But I agree with how money means nothing to her so in a year or 2 she'll happily paint over it when she gets a new obsession.
Completely agree with this. Also, to me it's the fact it is HER choice not his (like you said). Give him the choice. This is actually one of the first things that you go through with speech and language therapy and with children with additional needs. Choice.
So I find it sad that it appears she didn't even allow him that.
Mind you, I could be wrong and he could have said, "mummazhazlittlefutz can I have creepy barnyard animals in my room? I'm fankoo"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I do child nursing. We monitor all of a child's developmental stages etc. Does Lennie not seem way more developed than a 9-month-old?
Also by that age, they are meant to be eating more solid. As some who sees children regularly for checkups, I would greatly advise her to look into this. If a child of this age turned up we would need a discussion with the parents and possibly social workers involved with an undeveloped child.
You've got to be kidding me right....you'd get social services involved because of how someone weans their baby?

I'm no Hinch fan but come the duck on, that's utterly ridiculous. Jesus Christ.

I've done a couple of Safe guarding courses due to a previous job I had and at no point did anything of that nature come up. It's health visitor territory at most.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.