Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch doesn't have the brain capacity to process or care about what goes on outside of her fantasy bubble.
If Instagram disappeared she would be fucked, nothing else to fall back on.
Absent minded, selfish & loathsome bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hinch doesn't have the brain capacity to process or care about what goes on outside of her fantasy bubble.
If Instagram disappeared she would be fucked, nothing else to fall back on.
Absent minded, selfish & loathsome bint.
I’ll have you know she’s a kwollyfied hairdresser hunnay

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I know a lot of us have said it, but I definitely would have been absolutely terrified of that bedroom as a kid. I used to have some old curtains with roses on when I was about 3 or 4, but as soon as the lights went out, they turned into witches on broomsticks, or giant spiders! 😱😂 I've had plain curtains ever since.
when my son was little his bedroom had white furniture with round blue knobs, I had to change them as he was convinced there was a face watching him from the wardrobe door, he'd sobbed for a few nights and wouldn't let me turn his light off.. So upsetting for us both but at least he could explain how frightened he was.
Which is why this farm mural is not right for little Ronnie, it's too grown up for him, he can't express his true feelings on whether it's what he wants and Hinch probably wouldn't listen if he did.

My son loved all things spot the dog, and the shoe people at Ronnie's age, I can still rember his laughter, his giggles.. Childhood memories, that's what it's all about, my son is 34 Next week ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
They couldn't be any more obvious in favouring Lonnie if they tried!!

Also who the duck (other than shift workers and co) has the time on a Thursday afternoon to sit having a tend pub lunch with their baby... Relatable as ever 🤦🏼‍♀️😤

Reactions: 18
Jesus she's really a bleeping Muppet isn't she , I've dipped into her stories the last week or so and it's all just boring old shite.

Is she ever going to realise how spoilt she's coming across as she totally rips apart a perfect house to redo it whilst living in another perfect house!

Also ...maybe it's just me but get the bleeping Llamas out of the main garden...that garden should be for the boys ..they are not going to be able to play in for for all the llama shite everywhere!!

Reactions: 21
Has hinch commented on the Stacey post yet? Can’t imagine what she would have to say.
Well they asked me to do it first bubzzz but I couldn’t because of my tend anxiety and butchering of anything culinary related, good luck bubzzz, FaceTime later even though I knew anyway, love you to the moon and back, can’t wait to have anuvver tend friends meet up where I leave the kids with Jaymaaaay again to act like a twit x x x

Edit because I don’t follow SS and thought you meant something with the cooking show but apparently it’s a bikini pic but I’ll leave this anyway 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well they asked me to do it first bubzzz but I couldn’t because of my tend anxiety and butchering of anything culinary related, good luck bubzzz, FaceTime later even though I knew anyway, love you to the moon and back, can’t wait to have anuvver tend friends meet up where I leave the kids with Jaymaaaay again to act like a twit x x x

Edit because I don’t follow SS and thought you meant something with the cooking show but apparently it’s a bikini pic but I’ll leave this anyway 🤷‍♀️😂
*throws bingo counters and flounces off*

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s funny how everything, like literally, everything in her life is bigged up to be more than it really is.

“Hair dresser, qualified.” Nah hun, you took a weekend-long extensions application course.

“Farm.” 1.3 acre garden marginally outside a village built up town centre. See also: “fields.”

“Traditions.” You literally went to the library and got Gregg’s once with Ronnie.

I know there are more.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It’s funny how everything, like literally, everything in her life is bigged up to be more than it really is.

“Hair dresser, qualified.” Nah hun, you took a weekend-long extensions application course.

“Farm.” 1.3 acre garden marginally outside a village built up town centre. See also: “fields.”

“Traditions.” You literally went to the library and got Gregg’s once with Ronnie.

I know there are more.
‘Cleaning sensation’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agreed she never mentioned covid, is she going to mention a potential WW3🙄🙄🙄
She's mentioned nothing!! It's quite sickening. It's even brought me to tears today. Video clips Ukrainians have posted. It's bloody awful.
I honestly don't think she knows enough or understands what's going on.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.