Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realized what’s so unsettling about how the alpacas run. Not sure if anyone can do a screen grab. Their necks wiggle and their bodies and knobby-kneed legs move all over the place but their heads stay in the same position. Wtf. I love animals but seeing these ones on repeat has me right there with all of you, feeling an irrational rage. And that cacklewheeeeze omg make it stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do we know when she changed her handle to MrsHinchHome??
Pretty sure that was months ago … so she had a strategy all along, she couldn’t keep up with the cleaning anymore..

*had to edit typos 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Looking forward to all the planting and growing she’s going to do on the farm though tomatoes, carrots, green beans, rhubarb, potatoes, and all the wholesome fresh foods she’ll be able to cook for her family, provide for themselves of the land, maybe a cow to milk, butter to churn etc

Oh sorry I forgot the definition of a farm was 3 useless alpacas in a large garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's sickening.
So busy bragging on the gram
So busy living in TWO homes
So busy spending big money like water on materialistic, unnecessary and unimportant "things" - all funded by other people's pockets
So busy faffing with Fantasy bleeping "Farm", the workshop & pointless Woolly Wankers
NEVER seems to give her boys the same attention as her animals & it's always Henry at bedtime on the sofa (her natural habitat)

Henry "changed her life 7 years ago" ...
Well Sophie, looking at poor Henry he will be in a burial plot at "Hinch Farm" before he's 8 as he's dangerously overweight 😔

So busy living out this ridiculous life of theirs to truly see what is important.
Anxiety my arse ... never seen anyone so in laaarve with themselves!

Sophie, it seems, will eventually learn the hard way when it all catches up with her.
Life is too bloody short.

Sending love to all you nusty beautiful trolls, it's not been a pleasant day xx 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Something’s definitely happened between her and her fake bezzie Stacey...its like they are competing or taking the piss out of each other.....two dog posts minutes apart!
I came on here just to see if it was just me that noticed that!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1083146

Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 🤔
He was very cute crawling but did anyone notice his little face when she started cackling at him, you just know if he could talk he would have said “wtf you laughing at you stupid woman” even her children know their mother is a loony tune

Nearly 12 months since I lost my mam, so sadly this is all too true. She is going to have to face a life without her and I honestly don't think she'll know where to start without her.
I lost my mum 4 years ago so I know how you feel, with regard to hinchs parents surely she thinks they deserve to have a bit of time to just be retired as they’ve done the work of bringing up their family etc, they should be off doing cruises and all the things most people do as they get older instead of having to start all over again by basically bringing up two very small children, she’s such a selfish witch

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That mural in Ronnie’s room certainly is a work of art but not suitable for a 2 year old boy’s bedroom. It’s too life like and will scare anyone who’s trying to sleep or wakes in the night. The pig, though wonderfully painted is very frightening.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“Working on fragrances” 😂😂😂

Translates as:

“do you like this smell?!”

Hinch:”yea it schmelsssss really nice”

hardly Jean Paul bleeping Gautier is she?! Ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I was having a chat with my best bubs to the moon and back earlier who also thinks Sopha is a twit and I went off into a little rant about the woolly wankers.

Me: “I’m sick of seeing them, she’s milking them for as much content as possible and why the duck would she name them Roy, Roger and Raymond anyway?”

Best bubs: “They’re called Roy, Rodney and Raymond, who’s Roger?”

After we had stopped laughing 😂 we decided that poor Roger/AKA Rodney gets completely overlooked by Sopha. RoyOiOi is clearly her favourite, Raymond has been on the gram with her more lately (The snogging incident) but poor old Roger/Rodney……nada…..bless-is-arrrrt.

So, as much as the woolly wankers creep me out, especially the side eye they give and their pronking shenanigans, I’m declaring Roger my favourite and hope he spits first at her 😂🦙

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I realized what’s so unsettling about how the alpacas run. Not sure if anyone can do a screen grab. Their necks wiggle and their bodies and knobby-kneed legs move all over the place but their heads stay in the same position. Wtf. I love animals but seeing these ones on repeat has me right there with all of you, feeling an irrational rage. And that cacklewheeeeze omg make it stop.
After hearing that stupid running with her furry alpaca babies with her stupid put on little breathless giggle I honestly think she’s trying to come across with this innocent little girl act, it all adds up with inch doing his aww love er art bullshit, playing with the kids without her realising he’s filming it and daddy building things for her in the workshop, playing with the alpacas, saying “mum” when Lennie was crawling, the fake giggling at everything,,, I honestly think this is her new angle, little innocent soph who is still so childlike and innocent,, so innocent that all those awful tattle trolls saying she rips all her followers off with the constant selling and ads are just so evil because she’s such an innocent she wouldn’t be capable of being crafty, she’s got such a childlike pure heart,,, maybe I’m thinking too deeply into it but that’s my opinion for what it’s worth

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Which one is Roger/Raymond is that the blondie one or is it meant to be white? duck sake I need a drink 😭

ETA the above makes no sense to me either 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s getting her monies worth out of that tiny patch of sand, sorry dust, isn’t she?

duck off and keep bleeping off. And when you get there Hinch, duck off again. ATV 👍🏻
she only puts enough down for one of them to roll at a time poor things have to take it in turns 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she only puts enough down for one of them to roll at a time poor things have to take it in turns 🤣
She must be getting that dust for the woolly wankers to roll around in off her table at Greyskull. Mind you, she did show herself hoovering in Geppetto’s workshop, maybe it’s from there and there’s an endless supply as he’s working there 24/7 😂

Edit - because I wrote woofy wankers 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she having MDF nailed to the walls everywhere? It's not panelling sofa, it's fake panelling.
If you want panelling then pay for real stuff and have it done properly. I would be mortified to be starting to decorate a year after Mario in paisley and be having the same wall effects as him!
It's also 2 years or so out of date. People have already moved on from it.
Keep up dear. Why hang on to fads that are over or almost over?

She could pay an interior designer and have a stunning home instead of a chav Palace
Here there’s nothing wrong with Paisley 😂😭 but yes. The faux panels at faux farm are shite. But given how lax she is with her timelines and the truth, she’s probably had them panels off and redecorated already, we just won’t see it till 2023 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here there’s nothing wrong with Paisley 😂😭 but yes. The faux panels at faux farm are shite. But given how lax she is with her timelines and the truth, she’s probably had them panels off and redecorated already, we just won’t see it till 2023 🙃
She’s probably already sent the alpacas to the alpaca people, moved in and moved out again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After hearing that stupid running with her furry alpaca babies with her stupid put on little breathless giggle I honestly think she’s trying to come across with this innocent little girl act, it all adds up with inch doing his aww love er art bullshit, playing with the kids without her realising he’s filming it and daddy building things for her in the workshop, playing with the alpacas, saying “mum” when Lennie was crawling, the fake giggling at everything,,, I honestly think this is her new angle, little innocent soph who is still so childlike and innocent,, so innocent that all those awful tattle trolls saying she rips all her followers off with the constant selling and ads are just so evil because she’s such an innocent she wouldn’t be capable of being crafty, she’s got such a childlike pure heart,,, maybe I’m thinking too deeply into it but that’s my opinion for what it’s worth

Just gives me the impression she suffered a childhood trauma and got mentally stunted at aged 12 to be honest, unfortunately seems to have developed narcissism as a coping mechanism.

The alpacas turn my stomach with their weird knees and creepy brow bones.

Can you even milk an alpaca?
You can milk anything for content Greg.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.