Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit Garraway to the party, but have you seen The Instagram Effect on BBC? šŸ˜² Probably won't be too shocking to anyone here. The whole thing needs to be seriously changed or shut down

Reactions: 20
Ronald is gonna have nightmares in that bedroom šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ šŸ¦™šŸ¦™šŸ¦™
I keep saying this. The bedroom is so ridiculously over the top. I wouldn't be able to step foot in it. They don't even live on a farm, its a house with a big garden ffs. She is such a melt.

Reactions: 19
Itā€™s the tree that would give him the spooks I think.
I could quite clearly see two eyes and an open mouth, like the scream mask šŸ‘€
As a kid, I used to see faces in the gloom from all kinds of everyday thingsā€¦ā€¦.hope he is tougher than I was šŸ™ˆ
Itā€™s like a still from a Tim Burton filmā€¦..

I don't think I've ever seen a picture where the boys aren't wearing at least one thing with their name on in!
To be fair, she does have a lot of things to rememberā€¦ā€¦ šŸ˜œ

I don't think I've ever seen a picture where the boys aren't wearing at least one thing with their name on in!
To be fair, she does have a lot of things to rememberā€¦ā€¦
Comparing lists...

This was around the 5th Jan
View attachment 1082683
This is about the 12th Feb
View attachment 1082686

And today
View attachment 1082687

I don't think the dots mean anything. That resin driveway has taken a long time for Weeping Al to get done though šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve got two questions; Should a water trough be made from wood? Also did Weepy really do the oak beam above the front door? Seems like a job for the professionals that doesā€¦ā€¦.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So funny, just seen SS with her DIY Dave doing stuff, its like a diy daddy off with HunchšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I keep saying this. The bedroom is so ridiculously over the top. I wouldn't be able to step foot in it. They don't even live on a farm, its a house with a big garden ffs. She is such a melt.
What would she do if he turns to her and says he doesnā€™t like it or heā€™s scared of it?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
A bit Garraway to the party, but have you seen The Instagram Effect on BBC? šŸ˜² Probably won't be too shocking to anyone here. The whole thing needs to be seriously changed or shut down
That was a real eye opener.
As is the book People Like Her... even tattle gets a mention.

I swear that book could actually BE about her.

How lovely that she has a large open area for her sons not to be able to run around in because she's allocated all the space to cavorting alpacas.šŸ™„ The children will never be able to enjoy the garden for fear of being trampled on by those three because, as usual, she hasn't thought anything through properly. Mrs Hinch, your priorities are wrong.
Like many other people it was my dream to have a big garden for my kids to run round in when they were younger but it never happened and here she is with the good fortune to give her boys just thatā€¦ā€¦ but no, she sticks 3 woolly wankers in there to poop all over the garden and sends the boys to play indoors at soft play aka covid centralā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually love how much her her dad loves his woodwork. I take it he's retired now? Wasn't he in engineering or something?
He was a highly respected engineer at the top of his game.
He was in poor health a couple of years ago so probably took early retirement.
He's younger than ma,so nowhere near standard retirement age.
I can see him still working in the consultancy field though.

Reactions: 29
He's happy to ride the gravy train and live the "celebrity" lifestyle he's always craved- but could never actually achieve on his own merit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
His former mates and colleagues must rip the piss out of him now šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­
I really think heā€™s the brains behind all of this and sheā€™s just the puppet we all see. With 14 years working in sales and marketing, in fairly senior roles too, surely it canā€™t just be a coincidence? šŸ¤”

I'd just pee my pants if Ron takes the screaming heebiejeebies at the bedroom mural and refuses to sleep in there. That's a vanity project for her and nothing to do with what that little boy likes or more importantly won't trigger him in any way!

Reactions: 24
AS IF the bleeping llamas are going in his bedroom too!!!!! šŸ˜µšŸ˜µ
OMG she's really trying to freak out poor Ronnie. This room is going to be something of nightmares. I, just, cannot, believe, how stupid she really is. I can hardly get the words out, speechless!! And the artist says he's only half way through. šŸ˜°šŸ˜³

So thatā€™s Henry and the 3 Rs on his wall??

Why is she making his bedroom wall a Memorial for living animals? That he can see everyday?

Sheā€™s so weird. That bedroom is NOT for Ron itā€™s for Her to enjoy.
What about Flip and Flop then :unsure: :cry:

Reactions: 11
For all she shows of those kids (everything she is not bothered about their privacy at all) you never see her putting them to bed (Jamieā€™s job), showing the bed time routine with a toddler and baby and the possible struggles, which is relatable and could be helpful for her sheep. But she instead just shows herself putting HER alpacas ā€œto bedā€ (not relatable at all) no doubt missing her actual kids bedtime. She really is just a mother to those boys not a mum! šŸ˜”
Sheā€™s not relatable in any way at all. I donā€™t understand why her sheep canā€™t see thisā€¦. They canā€™t all be stupid..
As for her missing the boys bedtime, I hope one day she realises what she has missed because you never get these days back. Who would rather sit in the garden (not a farm) with a cuppa watching 3 woolly camel wannabes do nothing.. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I said thought the exact same, those animals have had more freedom than her kids ever have. Her boys are just strapped into something making them immobile in front of the t.v all day, everyday. Most of us could only ever dream of having all that space to utilise, I hope she builds something for her children to play on, wooden climbing frame? Swings, slides... I have 4 children and live in a terraced house with a very small garden. That space would be an absolute dream to play around in.
Iā€™ve just said the same.. šŸ‘. Sheā€™s a c**tā€¦

Mural guy mentions he is adding colour. Personally think his work is technically brilliant but the design too busy for a pre schoolers bedroom imo. Still a lot more classy and imaginative than Paw Petrol etc from Asda. Would of been better in the playroom with a tranquil bedroom.

I really think heā€™s the brains behind all of this and sheā€™s just the puppet we all see. With 14 years working in sales and marketing, in fairly senior roles too, surely it canā€™t just be a coincidence? šŸ¤”
Letā€™s not forget he was awarded salesperson of the year
CB0E653D-35F8-4553-987E-53972816A5D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Yeh she said she bought a load of them. Number 11 on the list does that say sheep hut? So more wolly wankers are on their way, what about the fat hens?
Ha my phone edited to wolly, still fits šŸ˜‚
Might be a hut for her ā€˜sheepā€™ to stay in when they come and visit cos everyone knows where she livesā€¦ šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
God imagine how many takes the reveal for poor Ronnies room will need...what if he hates it?! I'm sure it will be all Disney perfect 'he just laaavs it guyscchhh' for the gram of course :rolleyes:

AS IF the bleeping llamas are going in his bedroom too!!!!! šŸ˜µšŸ˜µ
It sounds like he might be doing other ā€˜projectsā€™ at faux farm with him saying heā€™s still got ā€˜lots to doā€™..

Wetting myself at this!!! You're so right though. I couldn't stand my husband being at home all day, drive me insane.
You are so right. I love my husband but the months he was home all day because of the lockdowns almost finished me off. Thank god we have a dog and I sent him out for a few hours every afternoonā€¦.

Havenā€™t been on for ages, miss you fat hens but she bores the living daylights out of me! Anyway just popped on to say those alpacas give me rage and Ronnieā€™s wall mural is like something out of a horror movie, not for a child that age! Sheā€™s a strange one.
Just waiting for weeping Al to be added holding his wood axe in front of the creepy treeā€¦..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.