Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed how she has now changed her settings so it doesn’t show you how many people have liked her post….clearly isn’t engaging as a well as she used to 😂

Reactions: 18
Have you noticed how she has now changed her settings so it doesn’t show you how many people have liked her post….clearly isn’t engaging as a well as she used to 😂
I counted a few of her likes on recent posts & they were hitting 210-250 likes max, but might have more now as they’ve been up for longer

Reactions: 2
Surely these are pyjamas?

Please god tell me these are pyjamas and she hasn’t actually put them in those to go to soft play?
I don't think I've ever seen a picture where the boys aren't wearing at least one thing with their name on in!

Reactions: 15
it does if you check on desktop instagram! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my days.... the huns have seriously lost it 😳

WHY? Why would anyone want a perfume bottle of Henners breath? 😷
Omg she'll get ideas to bring out a perfume now!! Bloody Rose petal perfume (as made when I was a kid)
Eau de alpaca is closer to the mark 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve actually lost all interest in her. She’s bored me to the point I no longer care. Vacuous waste of oxygen. How she has people supporting her anymore is beyond me, even the stragglers. Amazed at how little her crap bugs me anymore

Reactions: 23
Dad making washstands for their "little" sinks eh? Does she mean the sinks are actually going to be small and lowdown like those child sinks in the loos at National Trust places and the like? Because if so she'll be ripping them out and replacing in a couple of years, probably at the same time as she paints over the mural in Ronnie's room:rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Comparing lists...

This was around the 5th Jan
1DD6A9E8-E212-4BC5-8CCE-EA6DA8988163.jpeg

This is about the 12th Feb
IMG_20220223_152203.jpg

And today
DF11C8A3-F8D5-402A-AF9D-9A89A2044F73.jpeg

I don't think the dots mean anything. That resin driveway has taken a long time for Weeping Al to get done though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mrs Hinch has alpacas incase NOBODY knew

“Sorry I’m out of breath I was bringing the ALPACAS in”

duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell - Freda is a right old rough, nasty, bitchy piece of work!
Feel really sorry for Big Al, she's ghastly and has definitely hung out here I feel, similar language/attitude to what i was randomly subjected to (by a now "vanished" user) one afternoon when I was a fairly newish member.
I hadn't even made a cruel comment, it was relating to Sophie's issues with weight.

This woman - Freda Barker has much to answer for and has great influence over this whole faux debacle! Main narcassist in that family 🤬
I love how she calls Soph 'offspring' 😂
I think she meant to write princess.. Who's a silly billy fredayahoo? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That seems a little excessive just for ONE mould. Surely it wouldn't cost 25 quid for 1 silicone mould??? 🧐🤨😳😱

Screenshot_2022-02-23-15-46-38-38_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Surely these are pyjamas?

Please god tell me these are pyjamas and she hasn’t actually put them in those to go to soft play?
There is nothing like labelling your kids in case you mislay them at soft play!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry…had to come on here and rant!!
I’ve just watched both ss and grinches posts!!!
they are actual dicks!!
who Is copying who tho with the dads doing the diy!!!
And grinches laugh….actually infuriates me!!! Fake witch!!!! 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just found out Brooklyn Beckham has 13.2 million followers, 🤯 I wonder if he considers himself a celebrity (or one half of a celebrity couple)
13.1 million of them will be there just for a glimpse of his dad! The other 100,000 are genuinely impressed with his celebrity chef status! Sausage butty anyone?

She’s gone for a full house today, the laugh, the pointing finger, amaZON, putting the maldon wankers to bed instead of her kids, using that bleeping food processor again to make beige biscuits for the tend baby, more tend not moving in living in old house stories... aghhhhhhhhh my blood pressure goes up each time I watch
It’s Ok, she said she ‘might’ be ready to move into faux farm in a few months…. Like we all do when we move house. My daughter was actually gobsmacked when she found out real people move in a few hours no matter what state the new house is in.

Bargain basement prices now, oh dear. Bet those who paid full price are fewmin!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1082691View attachment 1082692
Why do her sheep think her tat been reduced so much is a bargain? I think it’s because it’s tat! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That man will never work. He's her full time witch, and a full time babysitter, and I don't mean for the kids.
He probably sleeps in everyday, does the food shop, goes home, has a wank, scratches his arse, takes a couple of creepy videos.. That's it.. He's not even helping with the renovation of his own home. There's so much he could do that isn't dangerous where you need a professional, I bet they don't even decorate themselves. He's a lazy little bastard
He's happy to ride the gravy train and live the "celebrity" lifestyle he's always craved- but could never actually achieve on his own merit 🤣🤣🤣
His former mates and colleagues must rip the piss out of him now 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.