Mrs Hinch #516

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another day off whilst Jamie has a bounce with Ronnie at the trampoline park and Soph sits in the cafe section with her sunglasses on and her head buried in her phone and Ma barker sits with Lonnie.

all this soft play - trampoline park mentioning. She’s definitely going to do some sort of soft play at home. Which is totally fine but it’s the way she drips It all.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I am weak at Hinch’s dig this morning. She has real daffodils so stick your fake ones up your bum stace lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Interesting stats below, look at that huge drop in engagement! The 2 big hitters on the media posts were when she had the pic of R&L on the bench with the keys to tend farm, and the day she revealed the woolly wankers.

Her engagement rate is 7% - not sure how good or bad that is to be honest! But her projected growth (~925 followers daily) wont see her hit 5m for another 2 years (assuming her instafame lasts that long!)

You know she is running for the credit card when she sees this!

SH engagement rate.jpg

SH Media Stats.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That man will never work. He's her full time witch, and a full time babysitter, and I don't mean for the kids.
He probably sleeps in everyday, does the food shop, goes home, has a wank, scratches his arse, takes a couple of creepy videos.. That's it.. He's not even helping with the renovation of his own home. There's so much he could do that isn't dangerous where you need a professional, I bet they don't even decorate themselves. He's a lazy little bastard
Scratching his arse and wanking is too much effort, Fiddles does it for him 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Those outfits 🤮🤮. What on earth has she got them dressed in today? Why does everything have to have their bleeping name on? It makes no sense? It’s tacky AF as well. She wants to be Sam and Billie Faires doesn’t she?

Poor kids, don’t deserve those cunts as parents.

That man will never work. He's her full time witch, and a full time babysitter, and I don't mean for the kids.
He probably sleeps in everyday, does the food shop, goes home, has a wank, scratches his arse, takes a couple of creepy videos.. That's it.. He's not even helping with the renovation of his own home. There's so much he could do that isn't dangerous where you need a professional, I bet they don't even decorate themselves. He's a lazy little bastard
Nail on head 👏🏻👏🏻

He’s the mastermind behind all things hinch, he’s fully riding the gravy train along with her mother. As soon as Hinch gave birth he was suddenly on a sabbatical from work, almost that’s 3yrs ago now. It’s an easy life for him. I’d suspect he isn’t on a career break or sabbatical or what ever bullshit they call it, I reckon he was fired from his job which is why the bragging and ads is getting ridiculously aggressive.

He isn’t a man, he’s pathetic, spineless, Soph’s enabler and a bleep. The only good point is that he seems to have a better relationship with Ron than she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I really hope Ronnie does like his mural as it’s going to be on his wall for a very long time regardless of his interests! Obviously Hinch doesn’t care about the time and money spent on it but now that it’s going to have Audrey and the 3 WWs on it, he’ll never be allowed anything different.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
More personalized clothing off to the ragbag in a few months when they have grown out of them and can't be passed on to charity!

• Sad
Interesting that she named where they are going for a family day out today (as well as the full names outfits for the boys) almost like she wants people to meet her…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Morning Nusties 💕

I see Sopha is up and about early this morning waffling on about having real not tend daffodils. That must be a novelty for her after having tend grass and other tend plants, etc 🍅

Also, unless Henners is as fick as duck as mummaz he will be thinking about running around the GARDEN at Mushroom Manor, rather than a tend field 🙄
I’d like to know when he actually gets to run around the GARDEN at Mushroom Manor, cos the Alpaca3 seem to be in 90% of the time. Surely it can’t be safe for Henry to be out there at the same time? Also does that mean she’s going to restrict Ronnie and Lonnie to the Secret ‘Pub’ garden round the side?

Reactions: 20
So another day off whilst Jamie has a bounce with Ronnie at the trampoline park and Soph sits in the cafe section with her sunglasses on and her head buried in her phone and Ma barker sits with Lonnie.

all this soft play - trampoline park mentioning. She’s definitely going to do some sort of soft play at home. Which is totally fine but it’s the way she drips It all.
Bingo for you....looks like she stayed at the other house in weeping Al's woodshed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it was mentioned before but curious if the different coloured counters on the whiteboard list have any relevance?
Oh look her Facebook marketplace church pew has made a reappearance. Complete with the tiles from the boot room on the floor of the cubby holes. I wonder if it was meant to go in the boot room and she swapped it out at the last minute

• Wow
Those hideous outfits 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

let your kids have their own interests you walloper…just because you like snogging alpacas Hinch 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.