Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's gone from snore fest to cringe fest!
Nevermind the singing, she can't be serious asking which carpet goes best with that runner, they're both fecking the same! 🤪
Embarras-sing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long til she starts emptying her Shark (ad) into the garden for the fur boyzzzz? Remember when she used to put the tumble drier fluff out for the birds 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Defo wanting a record deal that one!!! Like, she isn't bad but she isn't Beyonce is she. Anyone thinking Masked Singer 😂😂😂😂
And OMG, how plastic did her face look when she was running with the alpacas

Reactions: 9
Sooo much about todays stories that have made me howl but I’ve now gotta go back to my not tend job

a while ago she or someone in her family said she could sing - was this meant to be evidence? She’s literally Rachel that was on X factor years ago isn’t she? Video for reference at the bottom

So not cute sharing Ronnie dancing… he was having fun, just let him be… as a grown adult I hate it if I’m in a hyperfocus which I’m sure Ronnie was and get distracted. Can she not just stop filming him? Also would put money on him being told to foot tap. Poor kid looks fed up of being a performing monkey for her.

lennie shouldn’t be in a coat in a car seat, material is irrelevant by the way… she’s got a brand New car and money to burn, take it off and stick the heating on.

the talking to alpaca people was clearly a shot at tattle. Sopha there are other self proclaimed animal lovers like you that actually keep them and also don’t have a clue… I’m sure you managed to find someone that was just as stupid as you. In the meantime, we will stick to listening to actual animal keepers that have been quite clear your set up is shocking.

someone needs to find whoever does her lip fillers and they need a swift throat punch. Lip filler should not look like that, she’s literally starting to develop another lip above her top one where it’s migrating to her philtrum, I think this is what’s giving her the who look from the grinch film.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also why is she captioning that video with Welcome home boys?! Where did they go? Or was this pre record

Seeing those alpacas make me want to cancel our day with Alapcas on Wednesday. But it's for the kids 🤣😜🤣

I'm not reading up on the sex lives of Alpacas but this isn't the first time Roy has tried to get his leg over the little one Raymond ( I think ).

I know a few have mentioned how dangerous Roy ia and she needs to watch her back but sorry Sofa Roy just isn't into you.
Roy is a kinky fucker isn't he. He's done that a few times. Isnt Roy the one who charged at Ronnie that time. Or atleatlst was walking towards him and Hinch wasn't anywhere in sight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That video of Ron dancing... 100% told to tap his foot.. Looks round as if someone called his name then instantly looked down to his foot and tapped it.
Stop getting your kids to perform like no keys at a circus. Leave them be.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
thank god someone replied to that. You are spot on. Seems that poster went to the same school hinch did! Absolutely no brain to be found
Absolutely.I think it's a well kept secret the those on Universal Credit are entitled to 6 months free broadband.They don't seem to advertise it🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Also why is she captioning that video with Welcome home boys?! Where did they go? Or was this pre record

Seeing those alpacas make me want to cancel our day with Alapcas on Wednesday. But it's for the kids 🤣😜🤣

Roy is a kinky fucker isn't he. He's done that a few times. Isnt Roy the one who charged at Ronnie that time. Or atleatlst was walking towards him and Hinch wasn't anywhere in sight

That's him. He really is the leader of this pack. I'd watch my back if I was her..

Reactions: 10
Because prices go up in April…. I’ve already cancelled my broadband, I’m using my £10 a month contract sim only and use the data, however my kids now have to go to the library to use the computers for HOMEWORK, like we’re living in the 90’s.
also DONT BE SO JUDGEMENTAL. It makes a hard life even bleeping harder. Idiot.
bleeping bravo @heretojudge123 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely.I think it's a well kept secret the those on Universal Credit are entitled to 6 months free broadband.They don't seem to advertise it🙄
Did they delete the post or Mods ... Absolutely no need to say any of that. Many people may be using the internet to actually work from home because of Covid. People are thick seriously!!!!

Reactions: 17
I don’t know what I hate more. The woolly wankers or that bleeping music she always plays over the videos of them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was talking all things alpaca or the alpaca people messaged her to say they shouldn't be rolling in the dirt and need some sand/dust for rolling?

Reactions: 12
Oh gawd, I hope she doesn't pay Alresford Alpacas a visit - Alresford is only 10 mins from my work place!

Reactions: 6
Is she being paid to shift the French soap Flash?
I've just used some that was in the back of my cupboard and I'd forgotten how much it makes me honk.
I'm generally a fan of all things en Francais.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lennie in the carseat why does he have a coat on?
Also hes just turned 9 months why he forward facing when it reccomended till 14 month at the earliest???

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.