Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car seat situation is stressing me. Lennie is so little and needs to be rear facing and not in a thick coat!!! Muppets like her make people think tit like this is safe!!

Reactions: 13
My senses are all confused.
I thought the carpet looks grey on brown flooring?Should it be beige on grey flooring🤷‍♀️
Where even is she??
As for my hearing,I thought she was singing Queens' Somebody to love🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hunch has hinted that Ron is neurodiverse. You can't make a child neurodiverse. We have a neurodiverse child. They were exposed to loads of books, singing, people , etc but were still mute outside the home as a toddler. People used to blame us and say they couldn't speak because they are trilingual. Their brain is wired differently and they weren't a "typical" baby either. It was obvious early on that what we were reading about babies and toddlers didn't apply to ours.

As much as it pains me to say it, Mr Hunch and the grandmother seem to engage a lot with Ron and do things with him.
thank you for this.
you cannot cause a child to have autism. My daughter is. We’ve spoken to her every single day, encouraged so much, but it just hasn’t happened. Someone once said to me ‘you caused this from too much tv’ that someone is now no longer a part of my life whatsoever.
love my babies and their differences, but to say a parent has caused it to happen? Completely just a horrible thing to say

If she’s in the back with Lennie ( regardless what way he’s facing just for a second) where’s Ronnie’s Car seat ? In the front with Jamie ??
‘at soft play’ is her usual excuse 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sure Lennie is perfecting a "feck off muma" look😂
How comes she can only make herself laugh and not her babies🙄
Well, we now know Hinch is tone deaf in every sense if the word(s). Im embarrassed on her behalf.
I'm sure Lennie is perfecting a "feck off muma" look😂
How comes she can only make herself laugh and not her babies🙄
Well, we now know Hinch is tone deaf in every sense of the word(s). I'm embarrassed on her behalf. Cringe!!

Reactions: 7
Calling all sheep! Sopha needs your help!

You need help Sophi e. From an optician. Those colours are exactly the same shade of greige. And we all know you’ve already chosen the carpets. In November.

Hope this helps xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kate to the party cos, you know, life and that.....

That singing?! 🤣. You're lying Soph A. That DOES NOT settle Lenor.

Also, he reaches towards her face and she pulls away.... so he can't interrupt her singing. It's so sad to see as kids tend to do this as an attentive sign or a comfort thing.

What a terrible, judgemental comment.

The Internet is a necessity for most people these days. We need it for work and to keep in touch with our child's school and our family (we have family in other countries).

We are fortunate to be able to afford food and our bills but there's no denying that food and energy bills are soaring and most of us have to keep an eye on things like that while people like Hinch can run two houses and spend thousands on just a night away. She can't pretend she's "normal".
Agreed.

I think Internet nowadays is a priority bill. Even universal credit applications and updating your account is all done online so therefore you would need access to Internet. It would work out cheaper to have Internet access at home than for transport to cafe or library that has Internet access.

Welcome home boys? Erm they’ve been there weeks, think she’s got her pre records mixed up 😆

• Haha
I’m not a fan of walkers. For these reasons
View attachment 1077435
I can’t stand walkers either, my son never had one for most of the reasons above but also because it’s so bad for their hips and posture too.

People do whatever they may but yeah, agreed. Hers needs a good clean as well with is ironic.

I’m sure she’s already shown that exact footage of the alpacas, she’s just shown it again with a different caption. I remember because I think HinchesSousChef said that the plants looked particularly green for the time she showed them?? Then she said she’d check her own rhododendron plants to compare?

Reactions: 8
So she’s only just bought dust, wasn’t there a photo or video of the 3 R’s in that space a wee while ago and it looked like it had a large dust area 🤔🤔

Because prices go up in April…. I’ve already cancelled my broadband, I’m using my £10 a month contract sim only and use the data, however my kids now have to go to the library to use the computers for HOMEWORK, like we’re living in the 90’s.
also DONT BE SO JUDGEMENTAL. It makes a hard life even bleeping harder. Idiot.
thank god someone replied to that. You are spot on. Seems that poster went to the same school hinch did! Absolutely no brain to be found

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That awful twee Disney-esque music she insists on using makes me want to jam a pencil in my ear. Proof she really is living her own Disney Princess fantasy life.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.