Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face šŸŸšŸ 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ll never understand why people wait to show people what they bought from these crap shops.
1) how boring
2) how important do you think you are that you think people care about what youā€™ve bought

so bored now. Iā€™ve bought this. Iā€™ve got that.

Reactions: 24
Olivemaks post: 8562696 said:
I think this is the perfect costume to be honest,
Considering the massive tit show she its
šŸ‘šŸ» ATV hunnayss
A giant s poo. It'll be either me or heršŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thatā€™s on a height-based seat. On the same page it shows a weight chart for weight-based seats and legally you can forward face in weight-based seats from 9kg. Legally and morally theyā€™re two different tales though.

We only had weight or age charts years ago. My boy was a giant and he was in a booster at 3. This was over 20 years ago. There is no way he'd have fitted his legs into a rear facing seat. My nephews are the same, the youngest is 15 and 6 foot 3.

Reactions: 2
Didnā€™t Ronnie have one of those 360 car seats. Is that what sheā€™s done here with Lonnie? Is she baiting us?

Reactions: 17
Hunch has hinted that Ron is neurodiverse. You can't make a child neurodiverse. We have a neurodiverse child. They were exposed to loads of books, singing, people , etc but were still mute outside the home as a toddler. People used to blame us and say they couldn't speak because they are trilingual. Their brain is wired differently and they weren't a "typical" baby either. It was obvious early on that what we were reading about babies and toddlers didn't apply to ours.

As much as it pains me to say it, Mr Hunch and the grandmother seem to engage a lot with Ron and do things with him.
Hinch only engages so she can film him for the gram, sheā€™s a crap motheršŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
1645464379665.png

Roy the Rogerer.
That dust was there last week - and that's a new fence behind them.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There is so many things wrong with that video in the car and none of it is her ridiculous singing! Lennie is what? 9months, heā€™s forward facing (certainly looks that way) and heā€™s wearing a coat. Iā€™m hoping itā€™s a 360 seat and sheā€™s just turned the seat round for the video, otherwise she is being really irresponsible with the kids safety. Yes it might be LEGAL to forward face from 9months, but that doesnā€™t make it SAFE, far from it!
Sorry that this is kinda off topic but new and first time mum here, would someone please tell me how long I should keep my baby rear facing please? As I had no idea about this and want to make sure he's safe . Thanks xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry that this is kinda off topic but new and first time mum here, would someone please tell me how long I should keep my baby rear facing please? As I had no idea about this and want to make sure he's safe . Thanks xx
They say 15 months is the law however you can keep them rear facing after that if youā€™d like to, totally up to you and how safe and comfortable you think they are. Unless youā€™re Hinch, in that case they only have to rear face until theyā€™re around 6/7/8 months

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.