Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that not so secret secret garden is going to get a lot of use.
The 2 'rs' and Rogue Roy have taken over the land

Reactions: 28
But she’s always wanted to sing in a recording studio guys 🙄 Have noticed Greedy has been singing a lot lately too 🤔
I always feel uncomfortable when she puts up videos of Ron with music over the top, you just know she’s telling him what to do 🙁

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Does anybody hear back from their ASA reports? I’ve reported lots the last few months and heard nothing back.

Also “on days I struggle to turn up myself” duck OFF. What an insult to people with debilitating MH issues that go to actual work every day because they can’t just choose to have the bleeping day off with their children, husband, dog, alpacas, parents, niece and parents. bleeping imbecile
I’d say they do nothing about Hinch, despite numerous reports. I only say this because I’ve never heard back about any Hinch reports I’ve done yet when I reported another influencer for an undeclared ad, I got an email telling me that they agreed & what they were doing about it

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve been busy working all day but wow. Lots of catch up on and yet nothing all at the same time. The singing. Wow. I put the volume up. Who the duck sings to their child like they’re auditioning for X factor. Shout sing wind the bobbin up CLAP CLAP CLAP like the rest of us and get on with it. I can sing (musical theeeeatttrrre dahhhhlllinngg) and even I dont bloody sing like that round the house to my kids. You sing we don’t talk about Bruno with your best colombian accent and pretend you’re The rock rapping you’re welcome.
what even was that song? She’s wired.

she’s so smug right now I reckon she does have some sort of music thing up her sleeve. Urrhb

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just come back to say I’m still howling she said she’s a decent singer 🤣 my farts can hold more of a tune that that performance in the car

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think things can get mumset sometimes, but I think we all agree car safety is not something to duck around with! Don't know if I'm overly cautious but my daughter was rear facing until she was about 4 🙃
They had it all wrong in the motorhome too
It’s against the law aswell🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Waiting for a of courshh Lonald was rear facing guyssssch, or a dirty delete but then she’d have to delete her beautiful singing 🥺😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SS banging on about her pool update - so hurry up Hinch & get the pool people in to dig out your 'Sschecret Remembrance Garden' -cum-"leisure/social area" in time for the summaaaah frolics *eeek* 🙊🤪
twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not gonna defend the woman because, well, duck me, but in regards to the coat in the car seat, fleece/wool is generally OK 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Not that it’s the safeST, but not a no-no.)

forward facing is absolutely unnecessary regardless though.
And illegal🙄

Reactions: 4
My ears have just burst...
Why the fluff would you film yourself trying to sing.
Celine Dion, she is not.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s against the law aswell🙄🙄
It depends on the seat as to whether it’s against the law at Lennie’s age or not - but no matter which way you look at it it’s not the safest decision she’s making for her child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The nhs website says forward facing seats are fine from 9 months though. Is the nhs incorrect?
According to the Uk government website it’s illegal, Social services woohoo,🙄

It depends on the seat as to whether it’s against the law at Ronnie’s age or not - but no matter which way you look at it it’s not the safest decision she’s making for her child.
Taken from Uk government website

Attachments

Reactions: 5
But she’s always wanted to sing in a recording studio guys 🙄 Have noticed Greedy has been singing a lot lately too 🤔
I always feel uncomfortable when she puts up videos of Ron with music over the top, you just know she’s telling him what to do 🙁
Yep I thought of that twit too, they're trying to get on the next masked singer pair of desperate sad wasters

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to the Uk government website it’s illegal, Social services woohoo,🙄

Taken from Uk government website
That’s on a height-based seat. On the same page it shows a weight chart for weight-based seats and legally you can forward face in weight-based seats from 9kg. Legally and morally they’re two different tales though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.