Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

123andbreathe

She's a home account now. 🙄. Most home accounts do the work themselves not get people in.. this could have been a great opportunity for her to be relatable or even Inch show he can use a hammer.

Because everyone on Instagram is a home account.

Why is it that when Hinch jumps on a trend it goes out of fashion.
Come on she’s planning to buy a brick up on the fireplace wall when the guys doing it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

HardysMrs

Checked nhs website and says forward facing car seats are fine from 9months around 20lb in weight. Is that not correct then on the nhs website?

Purplepot

VIP Member
Oh my gosh she is a nut and everything that is wrong with the world. Fake Fake and more Fake. I can’t decide who is worse her or SS. They are actually the same one is just a bit more smart/sneaky about it

• Heart

IamIncog

I’m not a fan of walkers. For these reasons
View attachment 1077435
I can’t stand walkers either, my son never had one for most of the reasons above but also because it’s so bad for their hips and posture too.

People do whatever they may but yeah, agreed. Hers needs a good clean as well with is ironic.

I’m sure she’s already shown that exact footage of the alpacas, she’s just shown it again with a different caption. I remember because I think HinchesSousChef said that the plants looked particularly green for the time she showed them?? Then she said she’d check her own rhododendron plants to compare?

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I think things can get mumset sometimes, but I think we all agree car safety is not something to fuck around with! Don't know if I'm overly cautious but my daughter was rear facing until she was about 4 🙃
They had it all wrong in the motorhome too
It’s against the law aswell🙄🙄

Reactions: 7

heretojudge123

I know this isn’t the place, but just an FYI as my contact is brill. Voxi is £10pm and is 15gb plus unlimited social media internet plus unlimited calls and texts.
To stay on topic, nice change of nails for us to watch lately.
Thankyou I’ll look into it!

• Heart

natsuki

I’m amazed at how many times she’s going to roll out the exact same footage of those alpacas rolling in dust. The ground is dry. The whole area including the grass is dry. I’ve been in our garden all afternoon and it’s not a bog but the ground is sticky. We’ve had a lot of rain the last few days. Not in old hinch land. She’s got no content so she’s rolling out house updates that could have been filmed weeks ago. Alpacas rolling in the same footage she’s been using for about 2 weeks. Seriously?
Unless it’s extremely heavy dust or she’s replacing it every day I don’t understand how it’s staying there! Much more likely it’s one big set of pre-records - or her neighbours will love her constantly chucking dust about for the 3 WWs!

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Hey guyzzzz! Just birthed a 10lb baby today 🎊 you have kept me well entertained in the induction process so I'm fank yoooo. I'll defo have to use the recaps to keep up the next while and probably won't be on as much 😢

Anyway hinch is still a cunt and you lot are legends 😘xx
Congratulations!!!!

• Heart

HardysMrs

I don’t know where the idea of her taking up anything to do with singing is coming from cause she CANNOT FUCKING SING she cackles and screeches but can you put a filter on a voice …but then anything possible
Isn't autotune a filter for a voice?