Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausage90

VIP Member
EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ns22xo

Sorry that this is kinda off topic but new and first time mum here, would someone please tell me how long I should keep my baby rear facing please? As I had no idea about this and want to make sure he's safe . Thanks xx
They say 15 months is the law however you can keep them rear facing after that if you’d like to, totally up to you and how safe and comfortable you think they are. Unless you’re Hinch, in that case they only have to rear face until they’re around 6/7/8 months

• Sad
  • Heart

Ijustdontbelieveit

Can we recap again as to how shes making so much when her tat is being given away for nearly free?

Picture found on a bargains fb group. Looks like b&m tickets
It will be irrelevant to her whether her books are being discounted like that by the ultimate retailers, she will get royalties on the sale according to whatever deal she has arranged with the publishers. Any sale will give her royalties if it's sold at 50p or £5.As far as I'm aware the publishers arrange sales to wholesalers and retailers and her royalties are based on her deal with publishers, not the subsequent price that book is sold for. So it may be if that book is sold for 50p she is getting more than that as a royalty.

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Weird.. seen the reel now. It definitely wasn’t there 10 mins ago, but the shopping haul was.
it makes me feel a bit 🤢 when she talks about buying things she doesn’t need!

Henny Penny

VIP Member
What’s the super fan chat- I can’t see anything on her stories except the shopping bags. Confused