Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How long do you reckon it will be until she is on TikTok?
I bet she has no idea how to even use the app. Hinich if you read this (as we know you read every comment) I honestly dare you to try and do TikTok. See how far yoh are as a so-called 'influencer'

Reactions: 6

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
I’m on page 8 of 24 so sorry if I’m repeating.
There is a medical condition which causes fingers and toes to curve like that. I noticed Ron’s little finger which is slightly curved in her story this morning.

View attachment 1078686

It’s called clinodactyly.

I only know about it as my youngest has it on both hands. His little fingers are more obvious than Ron’s, but he doesn’t have it on his toes.
I have Ellis van crevald syndrome... It also effect hands and feet just like RonNIE... (And growth defect etc...) Not saying he has it but who knows 🤷🏼

• Heart

Cocobean

VIP Member
She tried tiktok and won’t have liked it as you can’t control the comments - it can get quite vicious with people (rightfully) pointing out the truth as we do here. The only option then if she doesn’t want to address these things is to turn off comments fully - and that just looks guilty.

She wouldn’t last five minutes on tiktok as she’s unable to take any form of criticism, even constructive!
She's already been on, and didn't last long. ( has been discussed earlier in the thread). Her account was removed some time ago.

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
Oh gawd, I hope she doesn't pay Alresford Alpacas a visit - Alresford is only 10 mins from my work place!

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
I haven’t read any of these threads before so this might be insensitive / discussed before.. but do we think Ronnie is autistic? Am I okay to post this?

• Heart

Thatlilone

Lennie in the carseat why does he have a coat on?
Also hes just turned 9 months why he forward facing when it reccomended till 14 month at the earliest???

Ejka

My senses are all confused.
I thought the carpet looks grey on brown flooring?Should it be beige on grey flooring🤷‍♀️
Where even is she??
As for my hearing,I thought she was singing Queens' Somebody to love🤦‍♀️
She might as well have as she got all the words wrong 😂

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
I was going to say this,
So someone gets upset on a forum because they can’t seem to manage there house keeping it tidy/clean and it’s having a bad effect on there mental health due to hinch seeming to ‘manage it all’ and that made her a hincher?

I don’t even think she’s read the caption just made some shit up 🤦🏼‍♀️
How can having that effect on someone make her cry happy tears 🤦🏼‍♀️
Cause they paid for those bags from home bargains 🥲🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5

IamIncog

His poor little toes - that has to be from poorly fitted shoes - too tight in the width
Yeah, I agree with some others it COULD be genetic. My MIL has bent baby toes, my partner does, and my son has one now too but it’s not as severe 😂
I wouldn’t put it past her to dress him in what’s cute or fashionable and not what’s suitable for his feet though. We tend to get adidas trainers as they’re spongey and a nice wide fit for my 2 year olds boat feet 😂🥴

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
The nhs website says forward facing seats are fine from 9 months though. Is the nhs incorrect?
According to the Uk government website it’s illegal, Social services woohoo,🙄

It depends on the seat as to whether it’s against the law at Ronnie’s age or not - but no matter which way you look at it it’s not the safest decision she’s making for her child.
Taken from Uk government website

Attachments