Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katmuma

Hey guyzzzz! Just birthed a 10lb baby today 🎊 you have kept me well entertained in the induction process so I'm fank yoooo. I'll defo have to use the recaps to keep up the next while and probably won't be on as much 😢

Anyway hinch is still a cunt and you lot are legends 😘xx
Congratulations 🎊🥳❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Jj2431

Chatty Member
It is correct but it isn't recommended. My daughter has been in forward facing since a year old though so I'm not bashing on that one.

I'm sure Lennie is perfecting a "feck off muma" look😂
How comes she can only make herself laugh and not her babies🙄
Well, we now know Hinch is tone deaf in every sense if the word(s). Im embarrassed on her behalf.
I'm sure Lennie is perfecting a "feck off muma" look😂
How comes she can only make herself laugh and not her babies🙄
Well, we now know Hinch is tone deaf in every sense of the word(s). I'm embarrassed on her behalf. Cringe!!

RogueRey

VIP Member
Her other best mate Vicky P is engaged has Sofa wished her congratulations or was that just another showmance friendship to get Vicky new listeners ??

Upintheair83

VIP Member
There is so many things wrong with that video in the car and none of it is her ridiculous singing! Lennie is what? 9months, he’s forward facing (certainly looks that way) and he’s wearing a coat. I’m hoping it’s a 360 seat and she’s just turned the seat round for the video, otherwise she is being really irresponsible with the kids safety. Yes it might be LEGAL to forward face from 9months, but that doesn’t make it SAFE, far from it!
Sorry that this is kinda off topic but new and first time mum here, would someone please tell me how long I should keep my baby rear facing please? As I had no idea about this and want to make sure he's safe . Thanks xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6