Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoyofLife

I
Lens face was classic when he he was handed that disgusting lunch 🤣 he was like what the fuck is this shit.
Exactly what my thoughts were when seeing his facial expression 🤣. Was anyone else thinking “Go on Len … launch it straight back at her!”? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Some people just have little things that a different my daughter had Bent little fingers 🤷‍♀️
Agree. I don't thi k it's fair to pick on Ron or Hi ch for this matter over something that could be biological.

Both my sister and I have curled up toes and so does my nephew and I'm pretty sure my mum did and her mum....

Let's keep to obvious facts, that she's a lieing conartist instead of what we think is going on. ATV

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Hunch has hinted that Ron is neurodiverse. You can't make a child neurodiverse. We have a neurodiverse child. They were exposed to loads of books, singing, people , etc but were still mute outside the home as a toddler. People used to blame us and say they couldn't speak because they are trilingual. Their brain is wired differently and they weren't a "typical" baby either. It was obvious early on that what we were reading about babies and toddlers didn't apply to ours.

As much as it pains me to say it, Mr Hunch and the grandmother seem to engage a lot with Ron and do things with him.
Hinch only engages so she can film him for the gram, she’s a crap mother🙄🙄🙄

holeinthetoad

ETA - do you use bumbos once your baby can sit confidently? Genuine question. Curious why you would use one if your baby can sit unassisted
We use a bumbo type seat for snack times because it has the handy little tray - absolutely no need for one any other time if they’re sitting well though.

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Defo wanting a record deal that one!!! Like, she isn't bad but she isn't Beyonce is she. Anyone thinking Masked Singer 😂😂😂😂
And OMG, how plastic did her face look when she was running with the alpacas

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
It's not dust it's diatomaceous earth, used for killing ticks and bugs on animals. Of course she wouldn't explain this because dumb bitch probably can't spell it and because she couldn't possibly admit that her perfect Disney wooly wankers could possibly have nasty creatures crawling on them like normal animals could they?!! She could have had a decent bit of intelligent content there couldn't she? Maybe shown that she is taking the looking after of livestock seriously? But no, good old soph just buys the twatty alpacas some dust!!
Typical Hinch, she wants yo be careful with ticks , doesn't want her family getting Lymes disease 🙄

LaTela

Chatty Member
Just leaving this here:
Are alpacas good to eat?
Lean, tender and almost sweet
, alpaca meat is nutritionally superior to many of its red meat counterparts. ... Ground alpaca is versatile enough to be substituted in place of ground turkey or beef in most recipes. Alpaca meat is the byproduct of culling the herd ”“ but it's a tasty byproduct.
🤔

• Haha

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
Filming herself singing in the car to Lennie. 🤮

Cue the messages from her shoppers “OMG soph what a beautiful voice you have” etc 😂🙈

I can't work out is his car seat forward or rear facing? Either way sorry for going a bit Mums net but the coat looks a bit heavy to wear in a car seat safety wise.

Multi-21

VIP Member
She hasn’t washed that bonce in weeks. If anyone struck a match near her she’d be up like a kite.

The video of Ronnie dancing… he is beyond cute but that child looks round for approval in every single video. There’s quite obviously two people off screen telling him what to do… he’s not a fucking performing monkey you toothy bint!
See I didn’t think he was looking for approval. I thought someone spoke to him off camera and made him turnaround. He went back to doing what he was before after that and he was looking elsewhere than at the camera.

moominflower

Chatty Member
They chopped two or they fell down with the winds. In this you can see two stumps from 4days ago.

She'll say it gives Ron a better view of the aplacas that he loves soooo much .. farmer kids that they are.🙄
Oh no! I hope she didn’t just chop those apple trees down! 😡

Reactions: 8