Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grannyof2

Chatty Member
I donā€™t actually think she is a clean freak nor has she ever beenā€¦
Iā€™ve always thought this, Iā€™m not saying itā€™s a good thing to be a clean freak but I have a close friend whoā€™s a real clean freak, she canā€™t help herself and she never sits down, you can tell by some of hinchys habits that sheā€™s far from fussy

Never used for my children but don't let this become mumsnet again šŸ¤­ Please no more weaning/carseat borefest
Agreed šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 9

DuckDuck

VIP Member
I think she has deleted the reel story, has she?

Scared the ASA might bankrupt her with all the undeclared ADs lately šŸ™„šŸ™ˆ
What reel? Is it the one where she told Ronaldo off. I'd love to see that side eye šŸ¤£.
Isn't mamfa a paramedic? Perhaps that's why cling on is over there all the time , mad Ma and weeping Al Yokavic are getting on a bit now and Mamfa has like a real job not a tend job

llamadramamama21

"This is where we're staying at the moment " (the room with the double bed)

I thought she wasn't staying at the new house yet?

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
Ohh now she's starting on the fake set up pictires šŸ˜‚ must be a thing for influencers eventually you need to move to them šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Sausage90

VIP Member
Did anyone manage to get a screenshot of this tesco tat thing that Grinch is crying happy tears over?

I've no fucking idea what's going on

Parry1988

VIP Member
But sheā€™s always wanted to sing in a recording studio guys šŸ™„ Have noticed Greedy has been singing a lot lately too šŸ¤”
I always feel uncomfortable when she puts up videos of Ron with music over the top, you just know sheā€™s telling him what to do šŸ™
Yep I thought of that twat too, they're trying to get on the next masked singer pair of desperate sad wasters

• Haha

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
If sheā€™s in the back with Lennie ( regardless what way heā€™s facing just for a second) whereā€™s Ronnieā€™s Car seat ? In the front with Jamie ??

Justapeep

VIP Member
I donā€™t know where the idea of her taking up anything to do with singing is coming from cause she CANNOT FUCKING SING she cackles and screeches but can you put a filter on a voice ā€¦but then anything possible

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
Why does Hinch think barns in the UK are shaped like American barns? Has she ever seen an actual barn? There are quite a few barns and conversions near me but none have that gabled roof style. Does she want Ronnie to think he's living in west Virginia or somewhere:unsure:
It's because her farm is tend hopr that helps all the vest x

• Haha

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Aaaaggh we have panelling but our house is REALLY old so itā€™s appropriate but now people are going to think itā€™s because itā€™s trendy.

MrsD33

VIP Member
Just been through a few of her new followers.

Itā€™s an absolute joke that she (and others) can get away with buying so many bots.

Everytime you refresh her followers list, at least another 10 bots are added.

Either all their photos have been posted on the same day or theyā€™ve just posted them all on their grid 10 minutes ago.