Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moominflower

Chatty Member
Does she never just make like...scrambled egg or a sandwich? I have a two year old and I did not realise I am meant to feed him exclusively on fried goo.

She's setting herself up for an extremely picky eater if he isn't used to seeing any vegetables in their natural, unsmooshed forms, surely?
My kids loved actual broccoli 🥦 when they they Lons age and upwards .. they called them trees and loved them! Then when we went onto cauliflower they were white trees 🤣 .. but yea give them proper wholesome foods ffs ... just her again Tryin to concoct stuff for the gram but so inauthentic 🙄

Uh oh looks like the hay feeder didn't survive storm Eunice.... appears to be upside down 😂View attachment 1080143
Oh my 🤣🤣🤣 thanks for spotting that! That’s just made my evening and tickled me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe that’s why there is a tree cut down to stump too! dunno why she wouldn’t post it tho liek everyone else who was affected by the storms?!
like she wants to be relatable but isn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
So I had a little thought about the cringe singing video, was it uploaded on the same day that she posted the crass narc comment of '❤' on Jamal Edwards' IG page? so when all eyes of the music industry are on him, she draws attention to herself and makes sure there's a 'candid' singing video available for any snoopers to stumble across?

Calculated? Of course.
Disgusting. Absolutely.
God! I didnt even connect the two. She didn't even put a post up about his passing either. Whereas every other famous person did.
She's vile!!!

RogueRey

VIP Member
Also why is she captioning that video with Welcome home boys?! Where did they go? Or was this pre record

Seeing those alpacas make me want to cancel our day with Alapcas on Wednesday. But it's for the kids 🤣😜🤣

Roy is a kinky fucker isn't he. He's done that a few times. Isnt Roy the one who charged at Ronnie that time. Or atleatlst was walking towards him and Hinch wasn't anywhere in sight

That's him. He really is the leader of this pack. I'd watch my back if I was her..

RogueRey

VIP Member
I would say chopped rather than the storm because if they’d been chopped in last day or two there would be sawdust still around from it. Those stumps look “sealed” and dry. Chopped to give a clear view from that window for the gram I’d say.
It's between a week and 5weeks ago. The trees are still there 5weeks ago. So it's visuals . She has been hiding that particular area too.

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
I’ve only just realised she’s singing the song from the vom inducing video from the crazy hincher! What a tool! Get back in your dog bed you mutt!

• Haha
  • Sick

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Literally just thought the save. She’s been gifted this
& secondly the caption?
so she went there and ‘became a hincher’ after someone discussed the mental toll following hinch had on her…?
& this made hinch cry happy tears…?

🧐
I was going to say this,
So someone gets upset on a forum because they can’t seem to manage there house keeping it tidy/clean and it’s having a bad effect on there mental health due to hinch seeming to ‘manage it all’ and that made her a hincher?

I don’t even think she’s read the caption just made some shit up 🤦🏼‍♀️
How can having that effect on someone make her cry happy tears 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think she went for home account so it can give her an excuse to not post every single day. And say home life is too much for her at the moment etc.

moominflower

Chatty Member
Uh oh looks like the hay feeder didn't survive storm Eunice.... appears to be upside down 😂View attachment 1080143
Oh my 🤣🤣🤣 thanks for spotting that! That’s just made my evening and tickled me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe that’s why there is a tree cut down to stump too! dunno why she wouldn’t post it tho liek everyone else who was affected by the storms?!
like she wants to be relatable but isn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly this little lad is going to be teased mercilessly at school. The school bullies will find these videos, and they will use them. This is absolutely disgraceful. Keep your kids lives private. You have no idea what they might do in later life, or not as the case may be. As a mother I find all these videos so worrying. I would never put my kids in the public domain. As I believe most parents wouldnt. Making “content” from your kids should be banned until they are old enough to understand what they are doing. Making money from them is even worse. What an excuse for a parent. The bloody animals get more natural interaction. When are the journalists going to start seeing this? wake up you bloody sheep out there! Follow some positive parenting accounts if you must, but ditch this narcissistic trollop And her fur babies.
Unfortunately she does follow some parenting accounts and I’ve seen one that’s great and they’re always posting kid related activities etc but rarely show the kids if at all! That’s why she angers me about not engaging with the kids in a meaningful way or activity it’s all stages for the gram! But no nothing real behind any of it .. she’s clearly followed them parenting accounts for engagement not for tips! As she already stated she thinks she’s the best parent and won’t have any one telling her otherwise on a recent story post!
when we had all been saying about her putting Ron in harms way with the woolly wankers