Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face šŸŸšŸ 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely off topic but was just thinking when someone mentioned a ā€œleisureā€ area and I thought what great parties you could have. Sheā€™s got a massive great house and what is she going to do with it? Her world is so small. They never have people over. Never seen her have play dates for other children and mums sheā€™s friends with, she canā€™t cook so wonā€™t be hosting dinner parties,, bbqs or making any use of a lovely big kitchen. They donā€™t seem to have other couple mates they hang out with, to have over for drinks appletiser. she doesnā€™t need space for an office because the office is her phone. Her world seems very small she should have just stayed in the other house and sat on the sofa. Literally sheā€™s done it for the ā€˜gram

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Awww Ron dancing is the cutest!! Pity she was screeching like a banshee over him. Clevahhhh šŸ™„šŸ™„ he's a great boy ā¤
it is cute, but it should also be private, kids can be brutal, once he hits school, there's far too much out there of him that he can be teased about, shared, and just make his life miserable about.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That video of Ron dancing this morning is different videos put together, why not just let the one video roll or was he not ā€˜performingā€™ as you wanted ????
You can even hear her saying "tap your foot". Wish she would just let him dance to the beat of his own drum and not hers all the time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Again with the ā€œclevaā€ stop talking to your child like heā€™s a bleeping imbecile. Heā€™s intelligent and learning about the world, saying one words commands and phrases isnā€™t helping him develop!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Garden, alpaca shelter, garage....haven't we seen enough of those already? I want to see the not-a-boot-room boot room and how those tiles have held up against the cold and damp.
I also want to see the completed utility as I'm sure it's done by now.
I also also want to see the office to prove it's still there and being used šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Ron šŸ˜¢ he looks so unhappy on those videos. Sheā€™s disgusting. God knows what sheā€™s done to the videos too, they didnā€™t seem to flow like a normal story.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I would like to see..... you remove yourself from social media.
I would like to see you... Protect your little boys and Focus on the 'security' you keep mentioning.
I would like to see you Stop fleecing your sheep and making people who are struggling feel inadequate while you brag about your two houses, alpacas, total renovation of your house etc.
šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 27
it is cute, but it should also be private, kids can be brutal, once he hits school, there's far too much out there of him that he can be teased about, shared, and just make his life miserable about.
I've thought this before. šŸ˜” Also what about when Ron is old enough for internet access and he is able to find these threads? He'll know is mum is 'famous' and if he googled her it doesn't take long to come across all this evidence of the neglect and abuse she's put him through. I wish there was a way to protect him from it all / her. ā¤

Now it's out there, it can never be taken away.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Why does she always laugh at him? Itā€™s like sheā€™s constantly belittling him šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 28
You can even hear her saying "tap your foot". Wish she would just let him dance to the beat of his own drum and not hers all the time.
That foot tapping is so obviously her telling him to do this or do that, itā€™s horrible, he canā€™t even play and be a spontaneous 3 year old also does she realise how nasty some people can be especially in the school playground, all his school pals will be able to see all these videos in the future and tease and torment him about it, it just makes me feel so sad for the poor wee boy šŸ˜’

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220222-110035_Instagram.jpg
im going to brag so ill pretend i asked my sheeps advice on this to pretend they asked to see

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've never seen someone interact so badly with their own children. Particularly R.

She seems genuinely loving towards animals, yet awkward and cold towards R.
She clearly asks him to perform, and he has a phone shoved in his face constantly.

He often looks confused and looks to her for reassurance, at which point she laughs in his face ā˜¹šŸ’”
Completely agree, sheā€™s a disgrace

I hadnā€™t thought of that but I think you could be right. We have never heard her really sing like that before - the timing is very suspicious. She is very calculating and so is Jamie
I really hope youā€™re wrong but nothing surprises me with this witch

Reactions: 10
Completely off topic but was just thinking when someone mentioned a ā€œleisureā€ area and I thought what great parties you could have. Sheā€™s got a massive great house and what is she going to do with it? Her world is so small. They never have people over. Never seen her have play dates for other children and mums sheā€™s friends with, she canā€™t cook so wonā€™t be hosting dinner parties,, bbqs or making any use of a lovely big kitchen. They donā€™t seem to have other couple mates they hang out with, to have over for drinks appletiser. she doesnā€™t need space for an office because the office is her phone. Her world seems very small she should have just stayed in the other house and sat on the sofa. Literally sheā€™s done it for the ā€˜gram
Oh my days, Iā€™m just imagining Sopha and Inch hosting a dinner party šŸ˜³

Inch would greet their guests wearing his best vest and grey joggers šŸ¤¢ Hand them a glass of appletiser and welcome them into the lounge.

Meanwhile Sopha would be frantic in the kitchen like the Swedish chef from the Muppets and have to call Fiddle to help her.

Inch would be entertaining their guests with ā€˜Oi Oi talesā€™ in between having to waft the smoke alarms with a tea towel.

Sopha would appear looking disheveled (no change there then) and announce ā€œDinner is servedā€ while cackling and clawing at her neck.

The guests would be seated at the table looking nervous and for an escape route. Inch would pop on some Michael Bolton as per Sophaā€™s instructions and the guests would be served a Mug Shot for starters, followed by spaghetti hoop pie for mains and for dessert something blended that should have been banoffee pie but turned out as banoffee slop.

After dinner they would retire to the lounge for the rest of the evening entertainment.... Lingo šŸ™„

When the guests have left (All feeling šŸ¤®) Sopha would congratulate herself and brag on the gram about what a ā€œFantashtic Hochstā€ she is and bring out a dinner party range in Tescho šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Here we goooo

Just show us the house Soph, cos we all knows it's 85% done, if not fully done tbh. Don't trust a word she says

Braggy Braggy Braggy. Look at what I have and you don't nernernerrrrrr oh but I'm thankful for you all ā¤ā¤ thanks for buying my tat and funding my lifestyle you fik cunts ā¤ā¤

Reactions: 24
I know this isnā€™t the place, but just an FYI as my contact is brill. Voxi is Ā£10pm and is 15gb plus unlimited social media internet plus unlimited calls and texts.
To stay on topic, nice change of nails for us to watch lately.
Thankyou Iā€™ll look into it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she says alpacas won the what do you want to see poll I'm going to scream ....AAARRGHH

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They never have people over. Never seen her have play dates for other children and mums sheā€™s friends with, she canā€™t cook so wonā€™t be hosting dinner parties,, bbqs or making any use of a lovely big kitchen.
Excuse moi!
She can have a barbecue - on the barbecue she hasn't got. Failing that, she could cook Birds Eye burgers on her George Foreskin. Delicious!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.