Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face šŸŸšŸ 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Sophaā€™s singing sounds like she desperately needs the loo, looks like Lenor agrees too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems pretty pointless buying alpacas she planned to headcollar walk around when she's just opened the gate and let them roam free šŸ™„ poor Ronnie & Henry who can't roam free because the livestock are loose

Reactions: 20
I've never seen someone interact so badly with their own children. Particularly R.

She seems genuinely loving towards animals, yet awkward and cold towards R.
She clearly asks him to perform, and he has a phone shoved in his face constantly.

He often looks confused and looks to her for reassurance, at which point she laughs in his face ā˜¹šŸ’”

• Sad
Reactions: 27
So I had a little thought about the cringe singing video, was it uploaded on the same day that she posted the crass narc comment of 'ā¤' on Jamal Edwards' IG page? so when all eyes of the music industry are on him, she draws attention to herself and makes sure there's a 'candid' singing video available for any snoopers to stumble across?

Calculated? Of course.
Disgusting. Absolutely.
I hadnā€™t thought of that but I think you could be right. We have never heard her really sing like that before - the timing is very suspicious. She is very calculating and so is Jamie

Radio1 just played Sigma Nobody To Love. Not heard that song played for YEARS. wonder if somebody that does the playlist is a Tattler trolling Hinch.

NICK GRIMSHAW IS IT REALLY YOU?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I had a little thought about the cringe singing video, was it uploaded on the same day that she posted the crass narc comment of 'ā¤' on Jamal Edwards' IG page? so when all eyes of the music industry are on him, she draws attention to herself and makes sure there's a 'candid' singing video available for any snoopers to stumble across?

Calculated? Of course.
Disgusting. Absolutely.
God! I didnt even connect the two. She didn't even put a post up about his passing either. Whereas every other famous person did.
She's vile!!!

Reactions: 10
She really is just a sack of spuds isn't she? Does she really do much at all? Those boys have the most segregated life I've ever seen for babies and toddlers!
I just cannot get over the fact they have that large house and garden, yet they haven't had anything built outside for the boys. If nothing else I'd have thrown a few grand at getting a massive play thing built for them. Swings, slides, climbing frames, playhouse, sandpit, trampoline etc. That would be so much better for Ronnie that being stuck in front of the tv constantly. Oooo and a racetrack! They could've have one that runs round the whole house.
Instead they'll be prisoners in the new home thanks to the pointless furry things having free rein constantly. Imagine not being able to just let your dogs and kids out whenever they want because you have livestock roaming round. She really is one of a kind.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Whatā€™s clever about dancing? When my son dances I dance with him
My Owlets absolutely love dancing, Iā€™m always up dancing with them. Even Mr Wize Owl gets up and shakes his thaaaaaang šŸ•ŗšŸ»

I never want to see Inch shaking his thaaaaaang, Iā€™m calling bingo on that now Iā€™ve suggested it šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the topic of the ASA - thereā€™s a page you can go to for an update on your complaint. Also, if you were emailed back by an actual human (not just the automatic response), the website encourages you to chase an update with that person too.
Hope that helps hunnayyyyyyys (y)

Edited to add - sorry if this is common knowledge, just fed up of this pair and their undeclared ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really is just a sack of spuds isn't she? Does she really do much at all? Those boys have the most segregated life I've ever seen for babies and toddlers!
I just cannot get over the fact they have that large house and garden, yet they haven't had anything built outside for the boys. If nothing else I'd have thrown a few grand at getting a massive play thing built for them. Swings, slides, climbing frames, playhouse, sandpit, trampoline etc. That would some much better for Ronnie that being stuck in front of the tv constantly. Oooo and a racetrack! They could've have one that runs round the whole house.
Instead they'll be prisoners in the new home thanks to the pointless furry things having free rein constantly. Imagine not being able to just let your dogs and kids out whenever they want because you have livestock roaming round. She really is one of a kind.
Then she has the audacity to say itā€™s for them, particularly Ronnie. We all know itā€™s all for Sophs farmer fantasy/the gram šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Sad
Poor Ronnie, she has no relationship with him, usually with a ND child the mum is their special person, mum knows them more than anyone, mum can comfort them, calm them, make them happy etc
She doesn't even know her own son
Because his attention doesn't come easy like the dog and the furry fuckers she doesn't want it....
Leave him to do his little dancing in private how about get on the floor down to his level
Try to make eye contact with him
SPEAK to him
Try at least try to have a moment of fun together
Not you sitting your saggy arse down on your manky sofa filming him for the 1000th time while he ignores you and doesn't make eye contact
Sitting back cackling at him 24/7
Stupid anxious laugh šŸ¤¢
Your his mum FFS not an uncomfortable teenage babysitter, he's been. Around nearly 3 years how is still not comfortable with him

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jamie has disappeared again! Maybe he's taken Tracey's place within the attic.

Plot twist Jamie is Tracey's baby daddy šŸ¤£ Fiddle was just a cover for his real side chick

Phew has Ronnie managed to dance without someone commenting that he is stimming šŸ˜ƒ not knocking Ronnie he's super cute nor people who are ND. Just some people reach as they often think they are seeing what's in their own life (nothing wrong with that though but everyone's life experience is different). Personally think no one else's business whatever journey Ron may or may not be on.
* tattle decided to combine my posts not me!šŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t know where the idea of her taking up anything to do with singing is coming from cause she CANNOT bleeping SING she cackles and screeches but can you put a filter on a voice ā€¦but then anything possible

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t know where the idea of her taking up anything to do with singing is coming from cause she CANNOT bleeping SING she cackles and screeches but can you put a filter on a voice ā€¦but then anything possible
Isn't autotune a filter for a voice?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.