Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I had a little thought about the cringe singing video, was it uploaded on the same day that she posted the crass narc comment of '❤' on Jamal Edwards' IG page? so when all eyes of the music industry are on him, she draws attention to herself and makes sure there's a 'candid' singing video available for any snoopers to stumble across?

Calculated? Of course.
Disgusting. Absolutely.
i want to like this comment a thousand times ! You are spot on!
She’s so selfish and manipulative, it’s unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I had a little thought about the cringe singing video, was it uploaded on the same day that she posted the crass narc comment of '❤' on Jamal Edwards' IG page? so when all eyes of the music industry are on him, she draws attention to herself and makes sure there's a 'candid' singing video available for any snoopers to stumble across?

Calculated? Of course.
Disgusting. Absolutely.
Wow, she's a piece of work! She out does herself here.

Reactions: 12
Poor Ron 😢 he looks so unhappy on those videos. She’s disgusting. God knows what she’s done to the videos too, they didn’t seem to flow like a normal story.

Nothing is natural with her ...it's all cut, edited, filtered to exactly how she wants it to be 🙄
Greyskull is literally the set... kids are the performing puppets and she's the director 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Poor little Ron, he looks so sad dancing on his own. He's like a little performing monkey. She never interacts with him at all. My little boy loves when we dance together, getting thrown up in the air and having a carry on. Maybe she saves it all for Golden Len meanwhile she just claps like a seal at Ronnie "CLEVVAAAAA".

The bleeping Peter Rabbit "mischief" music gives me the heebie-jeebies now.

Reactions: 18
Mrs Hinch: we moved for security reasons. We didn't feel safe or secure.

Also Mrs Hinch: here's our garden, here's the gates, here's the secret garden, this is the office, these are the rooms, where they overlook and this is who they belong too. What would you look to be shown next?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh my days, I’m just imagining Sopha and Inch hosting a dinner party 😳

Inch would greet their guests wearing his best vest and grey joggers 🤢 Hand them a glass of appletiser and welcome them into the lounge.

Meanwhile Sopha would be frantic in the kitchen like the Swedish chef from the Muppets and have to call Fiddle to help her.

Inch would be entertaining their guests with ‘Oi Oi tales’ in between having to waft the smoke alarms with a tea towel.

Sopha would appear looking disheveled (no change there then) and announce “Dinner is served” while cackling and clawing at her neck.

The guests would be seated at the table looking nervous and for an escape route. Inch would pop on some Michael Bolton as per Sopha’s instructions and the guests would be served a Mug Shot for starters, followed by spaghetti hoop pie for mains and for dessert something blended that should have been banoffee pie but turned out as banoffee slop.

After dinner they would retire to the lounge for the rest of the evening entertainment.... Lingo 🙄

When the guests have left (All feeling 🤮) Sopha would congratulate herself and brag on the gram about what a “Fantashtic Hochst” she is and bring out a dinner party range in Tescho 😂
Don’t forget that they would have to eat off of the dusty plates that are set out permanently! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She just never seems to get it right, does she. Bragging about having two houses, one of which is a “farm” can drop over a million pounds on a house and renovate it straight away. So what does she do…goes on a chuffing Hinch haul (shudder!!) and spends money on needless shite 🤦🏼‍♀️
She needs to drop the so called relatable act. Do a giveaway of all her branded products (no doubt Tesco will give her it for free. She wouldn’t even need to put her hand in her pocket)
She’s so irrelevant now, surely even the die hard fans are seeing through this alpaca shite

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mrs Hinch: we moved for security reasons. We didn't feel safe or secure.

Also Mrs Hinch: here's our garden, here's the gates, here's the secret garden, this is the office, these are the rooms, where they overlook and this is who they belong too. What would you look to be shown next?
Can you shown me where the alarm is and what the code is? Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Is this Ronnies nappy full and bulging like that?
The only good thing about that picture is that the shrine coffee table is put away finally in the corner. Pity she didn’t do if for Ronnie. I know Ronnies been at speech therapy a fair few months now and is still pretty much mute, is that whats to be expected or does it look like Ronnie is possibly long term mute🤔

Reactions: 14
Ron always looks so pale. I know the grey doesn't help..Why does she talk to him like he's stupid? He is far from.....Wish she wouldn't post those videos of him in his PJ's...It all looks so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 20
I feel sick after that lunch concoction. I apologise in advance for this but it just looked like giant bogies 🤢I’m away to bleach my eyes😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.