Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely no exploring of proper textures with food,here Len here’s some more blended up veggie egg mix,FFS! He didn’t even look that impressed hence her bleeping performing behind her camera to make it look like he was LUUVVVVVIN it.

Why is she still giving Ronnie mushed up foods?!
Because she’s an absolute fuckwit 🙊🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
What the actual duck has she just given that poor child to eat - I almost puked 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
“Here’s a quick and easy lunch”. Bollocks!!
A quick and easy lunch is a sandwich and a yoghurt. Why does she have to be so bloody extra?! Can’t those sheep see how much time she wasted on this tit? 🙄

Reactions: 36
Lonnie didn’t actually eat any of that.

What do I want to see?
Lonnies birth certificate (joke)
The playhouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Poor Lennie is Jimbobs double. Not being the weaning/parent police because I don't really care that much but don't kids Lennie's age tend to eat most of what you give them because they're just greatful to have something other than milk? Just give him the bloody vegetables as they are and let him explore textures!

Reactions: 14
That dinner looks vile. What’s wrong with a ham sandwich and some quavers with some chopped up fruit or cucumber?

Reactions: 22
Again where's the meat or fish? 🧐 she's so basic. Give the kid some fish fingers and a slice of bread fgs. I never understand why she breaks the eggs into the jug, why not just break them into the blender? It's not like she even whisks them in the jug anyway 😂

Reactions: 13
Ooh what do we want to see guysh in the new house...... How about 🌈COLOUR🌈 but that ain't ever gonna happen 🙄🤔😟🥴

Trip to teshco made my day😁👍
Look at the absolute state of those clothes! Big mistake, Tesco. Big. Huge.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So someone who claims they were moving due to privacy is now asking millions of people what they would like to see at her new house???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Food before one is just for fun’ - Soph obviously didn’t get the memo! What a grim lunch, just let him have some broccoli to have a munch on, or bit of toast and some dippy eggs. Heaven forbid he has something that hasn’t been pulverised beyond recognition before he eats it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.