Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face šŸŸšŸ 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ron is starting to really look like a prisoner being held against his will šŸ˜” That video isnt cute, it's heartbreaking.

Everytime I hear CLEVURRRR I shudder šŸ˜£

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I wash mine once a week.. sometimes go two weeks šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚
I envy you, mine goes manky looking and limp after two days. I hate washing my hair every other dayā€¦ā€¦

Poor Ronnie like a performing clown this morning with Sophie directing him, the video has several cuts in it and she even says tap your foot Ron. When my kids dance to something first thing they do is turn round and make me join in, all she does is sit on that bloody sofa with a phone in his face šŸ¤¬ she does nothing maternal with that boy get off the sofa Sophie put your phone down and dance and have fun with your kid then maybe he won't be so alienated from you and you won't have to ship him off to soft play with his dad every day ffs
Itā€™s really heartbreaking. That poor boy, heā€™s like a performing sealā€¦.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Everyday she reaches a new level of disgusting. Totally in love with herself, tend anxiety and the instructions she dishes out to Ron to perform - all that is becoming more frequent.
Vomit inducing 'giggling' for a Tuesday morning šŸ¤¢
duck OFF SOPH YOU TALENTLESS, BRAGGING THICK BORE!

(Love to everyone here šŸ˜˜)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg the stills from this.

What on Earth is going on with her nose? Looks like a cartoon nose.

Nothing at all wrong with her actual nose. Why does she have to filter herself so much that her features all morph into each other and she loses her bloody nostrils?
Sheā€™s actually posted this? Does she think itā€™s better than her real nose?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Instead of treating your son like a puppet, Why not put your phone down soph get up of your smelly sofa and dance with your little boy?
Oh no sorry... no gram worthy, not creating content, not creating engagement šŸ™„.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I never comment on this threat. 1. Because i cant keep up and 2. I think shes a bad divy. But that video this morning is so heartbreaking There's no joy in Ron's face! She's not laughing with him she's laughing at him.
She doesn't deserve that little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Ron is having the bleeping dog put on his wall now too!! Literally nothing is for that boy!!
I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but Iā€™ve never seen Ronnie interact with Henners at all. At Pickle cottage Mad Mick has always got one of their dogs in a headlock (not endorsing this, itā€™s horrible!).

Tiktok seems to be the place to be nowadays so Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t already been on there. I imagine itā€™s dog eat dog though with the amount of influencers and ā€œcontent creatorsā€ that are on there.
She tried tiktok and wonā€™t have liked it as you canā€™t control the comments - it can get quite vicious with people (rightfully) pointing out the truth as we do here. The only option then if she doesnā€™t want to address these things is to turn off comments fully - and that just looks guilty.

She wouldnā€™t last five minutes on tiktok as sheā€™s unable to take any form of criticism, even constructive!

Reactions: 21
Instead of treating your son like a puppet, Why not put your phone down soph get up of your smelly sofa and dance with your little boy?
Oh no sorry... no gram worthy, not creating content, not creating engagement šŸ™„.
Does she think sheā€™s better than other parents because she posts so much ā€˜funā€™ content when in reality ā€˜goodā€™ parents donā€™t post anything like that because they are too busy enjoying their childrenā€¦.. šŸ¤Ø.

Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion (not sure how this works)

Hinch makes me flinch, youā€™re winging the singing & badly at that, Ron is a boy not a performing toy !!

After seeing Kelvin Fletcher struggling with his ones last night I think she just canā€™t control them! Serves her right for trying to be clever!
And heā€™s legitimately strong, unlike Earthworm Jim and his ā€˜resistance bandsā€™ and Sopha who never leaves the sofa šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So now we have Henry again and "Handsommes" ... along with "Clevaaah"!
All before 10am. Who the hell would want her as a friend - you'd never get rid of the headache!
I doubt much will change by the time I'm back later this afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And heā€™s legitimately strong, unlike Earthworm Jim and his ā€˜resistance bandsā€™ and Sopha who never leaves the sofa šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I wonā€™t lie, the mental image of Inchy Winchy Spider trying to rugby tackle that fluffy bleep Roi is bringing me a fair bit of joy this morning šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor little Ronni e, just because she found him tapping his footz sooooo funnnnnay yesterday she wants him to do it today too, commanding voice ā€œTap your footā€ cackle cackle.

Sopha, we know youā€™re constantly reading here so a polite request, please donā€™t even attempt to show Ronni e how you want him to tap his foot, because with your huge footz and with me living in Maldon too it would feel like an earthquake. ATV šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She tried tiktok and wonā€™t have liked it as you canā€™t control the comments - it can get quite vicious with people (rightfully) pointing out the truth as we do here. The only option then if she doesnā€™t want to address these things is to turn off comments fully - and that just looks guilty.

She wouldnā€™t last five minutes on tiktok as sheā€™s unable to take any form of criticism, even constructive!
She's already been on, and didn't last long. ( has been discussed earlier in the thread). Her account was removed some time ago.

Reactions: 6
Whatā€™s clever about dancing? When my son dances I dance with him

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I had a little thought about the cringe singing video, was it uploaded on the same day that she posted the crass narc comment of 'ā¤' on Jamal Edwards' IG page? so when all eyes of the music industry are on him, she draws attention to herself and makes sure there's a 'candid' singing video available for any snoopers to stumble across?

Calculated? Of course.
Disgusting. Absolutely.
The singing video is just weird on so many levels, even down to the angle it was filmed at, was she holding the phone?, had she propped it up?, was Inch filming it?, then to edit and post it, just highlights her massive ego :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.