Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face šŸŸšŸ 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I had a little thought about the cringe singing video, was it uploaded on the same day that she posted the crass narc comment of 'ā¤' on Jamal Edwards' IG page? so when all eyes of the music industry are on him, she draws attention to herself and makes sure there's a 'candid' singing video available for any snoopers to stumble across?

Calculated? Of course.
Disgusting. Absolutely.
Wouldnā€™t even surprise me šŸ˜‘

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg the stills from this.

What on Earth is going on with her nose? Looks like a cartoon nose.

Nothing at all wrong with her actual nose. Why does she have to filter herself so much that her features all morph into each other and she loses her bloody nostrils?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Omg the stills from this.

What on Earth is going on with her nose? Looks like a cartoon nose.

Nothing at all wrong with her actual nose. Why does she have to filter herself so much that her features all morph into each other and she loses her bloody nostrils?
bleeping hate that video. I don't think I've ever come across someone who loves themselves so much

Reactions: 34
Thereā€™s no way the plan for the alpacas was to have the whole of the garden- why would they bother fencing that area for them. They donā€™t seem to go in there and just roam around the garden as they please šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬
After seeing Kelvin Fletcher struggling with his ones last night I think she just canā€™t control them! Serves her right for trying to be clever!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I find her so patronising.

Clevaaahhhhhhh, why? He's just dancing. He's not incapable Sophie

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Talking of zoflora I went through a short phase of buying it. Very short... however i stopped using it quickly.. my breathing (i have asthma) got sooo bad !!! Like concerningly bad !

Mrs hinch loves the SMELL of cleaning products. That's it.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Noticed the flowers in the background of Ronnie dancing. Made me think of hinch the sort to get ridiculous amounts of flowers for her birthday from people. Friends, sycophants, companies she works with. Where are they all? They must be at the tend farm.

Reactions: 20
Labyrinth is in my top5 list of fave films ever and she has just fuckin ruined it....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That video of Ron dancing this morning is different videos put together, why not just let the one video roll or was he not ā€˜performingā€™ as you wanted ????

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Anyone hear her say ā€˜what about your foot?ā€™
Poor kid, just performing for the gram!!

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Both those videos of Ronnie dancing really upset me. This time we heard her telling him to tap his foot. There is no joy in that beautiful little boy, please Sopha stop filming him, itā€™s just not fair on him. šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Her subliminal messaging is moving towards something music based.
The singing, Ron in musical notes PJs... I'm calling a bingo early that something is on the way. I can feel it in my vest.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She's definitely doing some damage limitation with the posts of Ronnie and has adapted the same fake laugh cry as ss

Reactions: 13
Poor Ronnie like a performing clown this morning with Sophie directing him, the video has several cuts in it and she even says tap your foot Ron. When my kids dance to something first thing they do is turn round and make me join in, all she does is sit on that bloody sofa with a phone in his face šŸ¤¬ she does nothing maternal with that boy get off the sofa Sophie put your phone down and dance and have fun with your kid then maybe he won't be so alienated from you and you won't have to ship him off to soft play with his dad every day ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.