Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do you reckon it will be until she is on TikTok?
I bet she has no idea how to even use the app. Hinich if you read this (as we know you read every comment) I honestly dare you to try and do TikTok. See how far yoh are as a so-called 'influencer'
She's already on I'm sure but was rubbish🤔

Reactions: 11
The artist is clearly very talented, but that room isn't for Ronnie and is destined to be even worse if he's going to paint the dog in it too.
Perhaps Soph and Jaymeee should go the whole hog and ask him to paint them too, like Mitch and Cam from Modern Family
I'm not sure it would be peaceful.
I fidget all night if I overthink that family.
If only I could find my glasses and off load to a gossip site 🤓🧐🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she has no idea how to even use the app. Hinich if you read this (as we know you read every comment) I honestly dare you to try and do TikTok. See how far yoh are as a so-called 'influencer'
She already tried and failed at that, thankfully

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She actually pains me. We live pay day to pay day, we’re not ‘poor’ but we pay the bills, treat the kids to a couple days out and just plod along until next pay day. If I had the amount of money those pair did honestly! I’ve said It before, I would be giving my kids the best life! She literally does duck all with them, all I’ve heard her mention is soft play, that’s it. It’s all IM going to the theatre ME AND JAMIE stayed at such a place. I don’t like to mum shame but she really shouldn’t have had kids, she’s not even slightly maternal, she seems so awkward around her own children. Anything Jamie ‘sneakily’ records is so staged and set up 🤢 and why when Jamie records her her speaks of her like hes her dad ‘awwww bless her’

• Heart
Reactions: 31

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Hey guyzzzz! Just birthed a 10lb baby today 🎊 you have kept me well entertained in the induction process so I'm fank yoooo. I'll defo have to use the recaps to keep up the next while and probably won't be on as much 😢

Anyway hinch is still a bleep and you lot are legends 😘xx
Congratulations 🎊🥳❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My senses are all confused.
I thought the carpet looks grey on brown flooring?Should it be beige on grey flooring🤷‍♀️
Where even is she??
As for my hearing,I thought she was singing Queens' Somebody to love🤦‍♀️
She might as well have as she got all the words wrong 😂

Reactions: 6
Because prices go up in April…. I’ve already cancelled my broadband, I’m using my £10 a month contract sim only and use the data, however my kids now have to go to the library to use the computers for HOMEWORK, like we’re living in the 90’s.
also DONT BE SO JUDGEMENTAL. It makes a hard life even bleeping harder. Idiot.
I know this isn’t the place, but just an FYI as my contact is brill. Voxi is £10pm and is 15gb plus unlimited social media internet plus unlimited calls and texts.
To stay on topic, nice change of nails for us to watch lately.

Reactions: 13
i wish I could post the screen recording but it won’t let me anyways

A hincher account just came up on my tiktok and she was saying she wanted to clean the stones out the garden but her jet wash broke so she thought she’d try Boiling Hot water in a kettle BUT first she added Zoflora to the kettle and THEN boiled it 🤦🏻‍♀️

a few weeks later her Grandparents were visiting and she made them a cuppa tea and they kept pulling faces and the gran said the tea tasted horrible and the girl couldn’t figure out why..until a few days later remembered she used Zoflora IN the kettle 🤦🏻‍♀️ She told her grandparents and they said they were both Fine. ( LUCKILY)!!!

she even made a joke at the end saying
“ there’s me trying to come for Mrs Hinches Brand but I’m dishing out zoflora flavoured Tea and Coffee”

How bloody stupid do you have to be to do that?? her poor grandparents could of been poisoned.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
i wish I could post the screen recording but it won’t let me anyways

A hincher account just came up on my tiktok and she was saying she wanted to clean the stones out the garden but her jet wash broke so she thought she’d try Boiling Hot water in a kettle BUT first she added Zoflora to the kettle and THEN boiled it 🤦🏻‍♀️

a few weeks later her Grandparents were visiting and she made them a cuppa tea and they kept pulling faces and the gran said the tea tasted horrible and the girl couldn’t figure out why..until a few days later remembered she used Zoflora IN the kettle 🤦🏻‍♀️ She told her grandparents and they said they were both Fine. ( LUCKILY)!!!

she even made a joke at the end saying
“ there’s me trying to come for Mrs Hinches Brand but I’m dishing out zoflora flavoured Tea and Coffee”

How bloody stupid do you have to be to do that?? her poor grandparents could of been poisoned.
Oh dear God they get worse,she’s created bloody monsters

Reactions: 12
Howling at the zoflora in the kettle story 🤣😂😳
Seriously are all her sheep that dumb ?
Calling bingo for some more car seat footage , with lenor backward facing …. Go on Soph we know your here …. And lastly …….. perhaps Roy or roger whatever his feckin name is has already ate Henry and that’s what the ‘memorial tree’ is

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t actually think she is a clean freak nor has she ever been…
I’ve always thought this, I’m not saying it’s a good thing to be a clean freak but I have a close friend who’s a real clean freak, she can’t help herself and she never sits down, you can tell by some of hinchys habits that she’s far from fussy

Never used for my children but don't let this become mumsnet again 🤭 Please no more weaning/carseat borefest
Agreed 😊

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.