Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say they do nothing about Hinch, despite numerous reports. I only say this because I’ve never heard back about any Hinch reports I’ve done yet when I reported another influencer for an undeclared ad, I got an email telling me that they agreed & what they were doing about it
Same here! The person I complained about is a big tv personality but had an undeclared ad. I complained only the once and I received a detailed email telling me that they had done something about it. YET whenever I’ve complained about Hinch with evidence (and I’ve complained so many times it will run into multiple digits!) I never ever hear back from the ASA. I have thought about complaining about the ASA, because I do find it weird that no one hears back from them, and Hinch is a repeat offender. I do think Nigel is a secret Hincher who is getting paid off by Hinch with free Flash sprays and minkys 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just watched SS story where Rex is helping fill the ball pool and then he jumps in it. Pure little boy joy. I cannot imagine Ron ever being allowed to do that. I just feel so sad she won't give him the chance to play and be happy and free.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I wish she’d duck off with the wooly wankers,I actually hate them🙈they have got the same self entitled air about them Henners and Hinch have. duck sake stop letting them have total control of the whooole garden you idiot,and Roy is becoming a right twit…same as you Hinch👍

Reactions: 23
Sorry that this is kinda off topic but new and first time mum here, would someone please tell me how long I should keep my baby rear facing please? As I had no idea about this and want to make sure he's safe . Thanks xx
It is 5 times safer to rear face your child until at least 4. Look in to extended rear facing car seats. They go up to 25kg. Also Swedish plus tested car seats x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They say 15 months is the law however you can keep them rear facing after that if you’d like to, totally up to you and how safe and comfortable you think they are. Unless you’re Hinch, in that case they only have to rear face until they’re around 6/7/8 months
Thank you so much for this! Xxxx

It is 5 times safer to rear face your child until at least 4. Look in to extended rear facing car seats. They go up to 25kg. Also Swedish plus tested car seats x
Thanks, I really had no idea about all of this. I would have just looked at the NHS guidelines xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve only just realised she’s singing the song from the vom inducing video from the crazy hincher! What a tool! Get back in your dog bed you mutt!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
"The things you do" as if singing to your child is just so random and quirky 🤪 get fucked sopha the weird part of what youre doing is filming it.

you just know she realised that one half a line sounds semi decent so shes been singing it over and over and over. But everyone sounds good when they whisper sing one line, youre not speshul hunnay.
Just to say the things you do? Yes maybe sing to your child to keep them happy or hopefully entertained. But would you film and record yourself on a phone while doing it? And then laugh, to yourself as if the phone is actually another person? NO!! Unless your barmy bloody Hinch anyway. What an absolute div she is.

Reactions: 19
I find it quite offputting how she seems far more genuinely caring towards the 3Rs and Audrey Roberts than to either of her own children. About the only time you see any real affection from her is when she's putting the worlds most pampered dog to bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.