Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those alpacas make me so nervous. It's car crash Instagram, watching her stories with them.

Reactions: 18
I’ve only just realised she’s singing the song from the vom inducing video from the crazy hincher! What a tool! Get back in your dog bed you mutt!
duck me, I've just read that post. Its like they have Stockholm syndrome or something. One of the mad bints only has Hinch and SS on her page. bleeping freaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God, she’s timing the “house move” in with Lennie’s “first birthday”, isn’t she?

Reactions: 18
My senses are all confused.
I thought the carpet looks grey on brown flooring?Should it be beige on grey flooring🤷‍♀️
Where even is she??
As for my hearing,I thought she was singing Queens' Somebody to love🤦‍♀️
So did I, although it was all a bit odd and had to listen to more than once to decide what the hell she was 'trying' screech. A bit telling if no one can even recognises it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'm not reading up on the sex lives of Alpacas but this isn't the first time Roy has tried to get his leg over the little one Raymond ( I think ).

I know a few have mentioned how dangerous Roy ia and she needs to watch her back but sorry Sofa Roy just isn't into you.
That doesn't look like today either. Or isn't it windy in the Maldon microclimate today? Been blowing a gale again here today, and I am in the South

Reactions: 10
Hey guyzzzz! Just birthed a 10lb baby today 🎊 you have kept me well entertained in the induction process so I'm fank yoooo. I'll defo have to use the recaps to keep up the next while and probably won't be on as much 😢

Anyway hinch is still a bleep and you lot are legends 😘xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
Hey guyzzzz! Just birthed a 10lb baby today 🎊 you have kept me well entertained in the induction process so I'm fank yoooo. I'll defo have to use the recaps to keep up the next while and probably won't be on as much 😢

10lb - eeek! My best wishes to your fangina after that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone’s mugged her off, paying for actual dust!?? Hope the 3 Rs don’t end up like the product advertised on the alpaca peoples website…
View attachment 1078100
It's not dust it's diatomaceous earth, used for killing ticks and bugs on animals. Of course she wouldn't explain this because dumb witch probably can't spell it and because she couldn't possibly admit that her perfect Disney wooly wankers could possibly have nasty creatures crawling on them like normal animals could they?!! She could have had a decent bit of intelligent content there couldn't she? Maybe shown that she is taking the looking after of livestock seriously? But no, good old soph just buys the twatty alpacas some dust!!

Reactions: 42
Can just see the sheep's posts today. Wonderful and deserving Mrs Hinch sings a Cappella in the car to little Len whilst he is securely strapped into his car seat the right way round 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not dust it's diatomaceous earth, used for killing ticks and bugs on animals. Of course she wouldn't explain this because dumb witch probably can't spell it and because she couldn't possibly admit that her perfect Disney wooly wankers could possibly have nasty creatures crawling on them like normal animals could they?!! She could have had a decent bit of intelligent content there couldn't she? Maybe shown that she is taking the looking after of livestock seriously? But no, good old soph just buys the twatty alpacas some dust!!
Ahhh that’s what it is. I have been going round thinking to myself “I didn’t know you could buy bags of dust”🤣🤦‍♀️But then I’m not a farmer like Hinch 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not sure if anyone else caught it (not had time to read through) but the clip where she is screeching at poor Lon - he goes to touch her face & she visibly shrinks back from his touch. I dunno maybe just.me? But I found that a bit sad. My bubbas I enouraged touching, cuddling etc so a face touch would have been met with my hand and a kiss.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Probably said already but whys she only just buying a tit shovel and dust?😂 it's like only buying nappies for a baby after they're a few weeks old

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Typical Hinch, she wants yo be careful with ticks , doesn't want her family getting Lymes disease 🙄

Reactions: 9

Congratulations… I had a 10lb plus one too… hope you and baby are both doing well. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.