Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face šŸŸšŸ 

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We havenā€™t seen Jimbobnojobnoknob for a while ā€¦ hereā€™s a little update !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry that this is kinda off topic but new and first time mum here, would someone please tell me how long I should keep my baby rear facing please? As I had no idea about this and want to make sure he's safe . Thanks xx
For as long as possible really, if you can get an extended rear facing seat such as an axkid, they can last until your child is old enough to go in a high back booster. Thereā€™s a couple of car seat pages on Facebook you could join. I know a 6yo still rear facing comfortably šŸ˜Š
To keep it on topic, Hinch is a massive twit!

Not sure if anyone else caught it (not had time to read through) but the clip where she is screeching at poor Lon - he goes to touch her face & she visibly shrinks back from his touch. I dunno maybe just.me? But I found that a bit sad. My bubbas I enouraged touching, cuddling etc so a face touch would have been met with my hand and a kiss.
I noticed that too! Probably didnā€™t want him to prove she was using a filter šŸ˜³

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
His poor little toes - that has to be from poorly fitted shoes - too tight in the width
Yeah, I agree with some others it COULD be genetic. My MIL has bent baby toes, my partner does, and my son has one now too but itā€™s not as severe šŸ˜‚
I wouldnā€™t put it past her to dress him in whatā€™s cute or fashionable and not whatā€™s suitable for his feet though. We tend to get adidas trainers as theyā€™re spongey and a nice wide fit for my 2 year olds boat feet šŸ˜‚šŸ„“

Reactions: 5
Hey guyzzzz! Just birthed a 10lb baby today šŸŽŠ you have kept me well entertained in the induction process so I'm fank yoooo. I'll defo have to use the recaps to keep up the next while and probably won't be on as much šŸ˜¢

Anyway hinch is still a bleep and you lot are legends šŸ˜˜xx
Congratulations and condolences to your foof šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I found it odd that she was focused on Ronnies dancing but had nothing to say about what Lonnie was up to (unless she did and I misssed it because I donā€™t do sound up). To me it looks like he canā€™t quite crawl yet - he wasnā€™t confident at manoeuvring but heā€™s getting there! Odd that she didnā€™t want to celebrate that or say ā€œlook who is almost on the moveā€. Literally never acknowledged any of his milestones.

ETA - do you use bumbos once your baby can sit confidently? Genuine question. Curious why you would use one if your baby can sit unassisted

Attachments

Reactions: 23
I found it odd that she was focused on Ronnies dancing but had nothing to say about what Lonnie was up to (unless she did and I misssed it because I donā€™t do sound up). To me it looks like he canā€™t quite crawl yet - he wasnā€™t confident at manoeuvring but heā€™s getting there! Odd that she didnā€™t want to celebrate that or say ā€œlook who is almost on the moveā€. Literally never acknowledged any of his milestones.

ETA - do you use bumbos once your baby can sit confidently? Genuine question. Curious why you would use one if your baby can sit unassisted
Iv never used bumbos with any of mine, I just chucked a pillow behind them. But I canā€™t see the need to have one when they can sit up well like he is.

Reactions: 10

Agreed, she probably uses it to restrict him , we know she's got form

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Again, I never want to talk about the kids but I just can't get over how random the content is nowadays! It's just so annoying! I guess im annoyed for her too as, ultimately, its not onky unrelatable now, its also boring. Also, when she was doing her home bargains haul earlier, i just felt she didn't do it with the same confidence as normal, almost like she was worried about talking about buying things - I can't explain it. It's a very different account to what it used to be. I also saw a ladys account today who was clearly obsessed with her and one of her reels showed a hinch haul she did and it was crazy how much she wanted to be like her - how she placed the items down slowly and had the burgundy nail thumbs up. It's all a bit weird. I'm very new to tattle but it's definitely made me look at influencers in a different way.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey guyzzzz! Just birthed a 10lb baby today šŸŽŠ you have kept me well entertained in the induction process so I'm fank yoooo. I'll defo have to use the recaps to keep up the next while and probably won't be on as much šŸ˜¢

Anyway hinch is still a bleep and you lot are legends šŸ˜˜xx
Congratulations!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonā€™t lie I thought this was Katie price
Itā€™s the surprised look 24/7 šŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s certainly had more than fillers and Botox. I think weā€™re in face lift territory. Grim for her age though. Iā€™m 5 years older and not took the plunge for aesthetics. Iā€™m getting close though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If sheā€™s sleeping at the farm, where do Ronnie and Lennie sleep?

No way she sleeps there alone ans as thereā€™s only 1 room done out she either has Jamie stay and the boys are looked after, or she shares a bed with her Mum/Dad.

If she reckons the 1 room is set up for all 3 of them, double bed and a single and a cot or similar, how on earth has she managed to keep a 2 year old confined to just that room upstairs and he hasnā€™t seen his room/mural already?

Reactions: 15

She will use anything to confine them for as long as possible seats, walkers, pushchairs, high chairsā€¦.. because sheā€™s such a busy mum solo parenting all day so has to keep them contained but oh no wait she isnā€™t there is always several adults around so thereā€™s no need to keep plonking them in something which stops them moving šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His poor little toes - that has to be from poorly fitted shoes - too tight in the width
Iā€™m on page 8 of 24 so sorry if Iā€™m repeating.
There is a medical condition which causes fingers and toes to curve like that. I noticed Ronā€™s little finger which is slightly curved in her story this morning.

CE3823BB-95A0-4CD3-A831-6648747AFBBF.jpeg

Itā€™s called clinodactyly.

I only know about it as my youngest has it on both hands. His little fingers are more obvious than Ronā€™s, but he doesnā€™t have it on his toes.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.