Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of Christ please don’t say someone’s gonna offer her a record deal or something after that awful try hard singing performance. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would love to know just how long it took Beyoncé Soph to practise those couple of lines of 'singing' 😂 Someone certainly thinks they can carry a tune!

I'd say don't give up the day job, but that's not an issue here, is it.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There literally is no difference in those carpets 😆 don’t pretend you actually listen to your shoppers you’ve already chosen and got it in the tend farm

• Haha
Reactions: 30
See I didn’t think he was looking for approval. I thought someone spoke to him off camera and made him turnaround. He went back to doing what he was before after that and he was looking elsewhere than at the camera.
Agree. He looks like he's enjoying himself, gets distracted by someone/something and goes back to dancing.

Reactions: 16
Hunch has hinted that Ron is neurodiverse. You can't make a child neurodiverse. We have a neurodiverse child. They were exposed to loads of books, singing, people , etc but were still mute outside the home as a toddler. People used to blame us and say they couldn't speak because they are trilingual. Their brain is wired differently and they weren't a "typical" baby either. It was obvious early on that what we were reading about babies and toddlers didn't apply to ours.

As much as it pains me to say it, Mr Hunch and the grandmother seem to engage a lot with Ron and do things with him.
I agree that the inchworm engages and the other great influence is Abbie.
Grandma,sorry,not too sure.Based on historic events,I can't see her input as beneficial to little Ron.
I would Imagine that she's harsh and somewhat embarrassed. Somebody posted ages ago about seeing them out together at the prom and zero interaction.
Tbh someone might have told me that but I'm pretty sure it came from the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
she has already chose, just boosts her engagement score when people pick a number. Also the more they interact with her page the higher she will be on their feeds. Gleam or her publicist obviously telling her to do this

2FA63465-7C1A-4279-8CD3-EB5AB0877BE4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If she’s in the back with Lennie ( regardless what way he’s facing just for a second) where’s Ronnie’s Car seat ? In the front with Jamie ??

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.