Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad that in her haul stories when Henry came in she clapped him and gave him attention yet when Ron jaunts through she says something about his feet and doesn't even acknowledge him and keeps filming. She's such a witch to that wee boy.

Reactions: 27
Ready to take a mod and user backlash for this but it's getting on my nerves so I'm going to say it. In the last few weeks I've seen loads of people saying how they can't afford heating and electric now/soon and some saying they will struggle to feed their families and someone even talking about not being able to afford sanitary products whilst she's flaunting her cash BUT you're all using the internet to tell tattle this...why do you need broadband if you're struggling so much? Make it make sense. Prioritise if that's the truth people. 🙈

Ps Hinch you can't sing but good for trying you waste of space

I don't want to derail the thread but Internet isn't always a luxury. I don't know about other schools but all of our homework is done online and can't be done via paper. People also need broadband for work etc. Also people will be tied into contracts too. It's not as simple as just telling people to cancel

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ready to take a mod and user backlash for this but it's getting on my nerves so I'm going to say it. In the last few weeks I've seen loads of people saying how they can't afford heating and electric now/soon and some saying they will struggle to feed their families and someone even talking about not being able to afford sanitary products whilst she's flaunting her cash BUT you're all using the internet to tell tattle this...why do you need broadband if you're struggling so much? Make it make sense. Prioritise if that's the truth people. 🙈

Maybe people are using wifi at work, at friends or families, or even a cheap offer etc. Maybe they only log on briefly and use their inclusive data? Or maybe they now work from home and get internet provided? Or they homeschool and so broadband is really an essential? Maybe the do work online that means they need a connection. Everything is so geared to having online access now that it is becoming an essential for a lot of people. Maybe they're housebound so being online is the one connection they really have to the outside world?
I don't think people having broadband is the optional luxury it used to be, for most it really is a necessary now.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Not me running here to see the comments about that singing haha. Thought Michael Jackson had appeared for a split second..what a nob..I mean voice 😅🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two things…
1. Why are you filMing yourself singing?? Cringe!!!

2. that’s not a nursery rhyme!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
WTF why is she singing a dance song to him why not a kiddy song? Or better still TALK to him,engage with him. I also think them two clowns have made poor Ron what he is,he’s a product of his environment xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She would never make it far on The Masked singer....they would guess straight away with her size 10 feet 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bless Ronnie, i hope she don’t start tapping her foot…they’ll be another storm with the wind them loafers create

• Haha
Reactions: 56

[/QUOTE]

Get what your saying but honestly most families need Internet now. My kids couldn't have been home schooled for the best part of 2 years. Meaning 1 would have failed his a levels and the other would have had to drop out of university. Thats how important it is. Not to mention for everyone's mental health to beable to video Chat with their friends who they couldn't see for months on end. I couldn't be without it in all honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There is so many things wrong with that video in the car and none of it is her ridiculous singing! Lennie is what? 9months, he’s forward facing (certainly looks that way) and he’s wearing a coat. I’m hoping it’s a 360 seat and she’s just turned the seat round for the video, otherwise she is being really irresponsible with the kids safety. Yes it might be LEGAL to forward face from 9months, but that doesn’t make it SAFE, far from it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember nusty trolls (before this thread goes all Mumsnet) - Hinch fails at safe and loving parenting left, right and centre. It's not just a forward facing car seat: it's age-inappropriate toys, it's questionable weaning techniques, it's leaving your toddler with wild llamas, it's no tummy time. The list is endless (see thread #500). We've all done something that isn't 'advised' but none of us are doing these things repeatedly and broadcasting it to 4 million bots sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.