Mrs Hinch #515 Hinch needs a flappin' fish round the face 🐟🐠

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw the singing and came straight here for the comments! Does anyone else remember the fame hungry but no discernible talent Karen Danczuk? She once posted a little reel of herself singing on Instagram, clearly hoping someone would take notice, and shortly afterwards disappeared into obscurity.

fingers crossed everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I also think them two clowns have made poor Ron what he is,he’s a product of his environment xx
Hunch has hinted that Ron is neurodiverse. You can't make a child neurodiverse. We have a neurodiverse child. They were exposed to loads of books, singing, people , etc but were still mute outside the home as a toddler. People used to blame us and say they couldn't speak because they are trilingual. Their brain is wired differently and they weren't a "typical" baby either. It was obvious early on that what we were reading about babies and toddlers didn't apply to ours.

As much as it pains me to say it, Mr Hunch and the grandmother seem to engage a lot with Ron and do things with him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm here for all the awful singing comments! 🤣🤣🤣 I'd be so embarrassed! Got to give it to her, she's got some balls singing like that to millions on her stories - next stop, a classic bad X factor audition

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The nhs website says forward facing seats are fine from 9 months though. Is the nhs incorrect?
Definitely not safe, yet irritatingly legal. Anyone trained in car seat safety will say rearfacing is safest until at least 4. The law allows for people to forward face long before this and put kids in three point belt HBBs from the age of 2.🤢 The science is that the pelvic bones aren't formed fully until closer to five, which would mean their risk of damage when FF/in a HBB is significantly higher until those bones are fused.

This is a massive minefield, and people can do as they see fit. I stay in my rearfacing lane 😂

Maybe people are using wifi at work, at friends or families, or even a cheap offer etc. Maybe they only log on briefly and use their inclusive data? Or maybe they now work from home and get internet provided? Or they homeschool and so broadband is really an essential? Maybe the do work online that means they need a connection. Everything is so geared to having online access now that it is becoming an essential for a lot of people. Maybe they're housebound so being online is the one connection they really have to the outside world?
I don't think people having broadband is the optional luxury it used to be, for most it really is a necessary now.
Even to apply for benefits, council tax etc, so much is now automated and an internet connection is needed. Plus, there are broadband packages out there which are extremely cheap compared to the cost of heating bills. The pandemic has really cemented that it's a necessity for online learning too. Without it, my husband couldn't have worked from home to shield. It's a different world now, and the internet is needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow where's her anxiety gone, singing for all her millions of bots ....as for Ron and his dancing so cute and reminds me of the few kids I've worked with who have additional needs. Back to page 9 to catch up.

Reactions: 26
Filming herself singing in the car to Lennie. 🤮

Cue the messages from her shoppers “OMG soph what a beautiful voice you have” etc 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm sure Lennie is perfecting a "feck off muma" look😂
How comes she can only make herself laugh and not her babies🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She hasn’t washed that bonce in weeks. If anyone struck a match near her she’d be up like a kite.

The video of Ronnie dancing… he is beyond cute but that child looks round for approval in every single video. There’s quite obviously two people off screen telling him what to do… he’s not a bleeping performing monkey you toothy bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor Ronnie. That video of him dancing makes me uncomfortable. Maybe it's the lack of enjoyment on his face, he isn't relaxed and dancing because he wants to, it's like he has been told to do it. He is such a cute little thing, but the expression on his face when he turns round - he looks worried and unhappy. And then what does he see - Mummaaazzz dancing along with him to make it fun? Nope. He sees her phone in front of her face. Poor little boy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Filming herself singing in the car to Lennie. 🤮

Cue the messages from her shoppers “OMG soph what a beautiful voice you have” etc 😂🙈

I can't work out is his car seat forward or rear facing? Either way sorry for going a bit Mums net but the coat looks a bit heavy to wear in a car seat safety wise.

Reactions: 9
She hasn’t washed that bonce in weeks. If anyone struck a match near her she’d be up like a kite.

The video of Ronnie dancing… he is beyond cute but that child looks round for approval in every single video. There’s quite obviously two people off screen telling him what to do… he’s not a bleeping performing monkey you toothy bint!
See I didn’t think he was looking for approval. I thought someone spoke to him off camera and made him turnaround. He went back to doing what he was before after that and he was looking elsewhere than at the camera.

Reactions: 9
Poor Ronnie. That video of him dancing makes me uncomfortable. Maybe it's the lack of enjoyment on his face, he isn't relaxed and dancing because he wants to, it's like he has been told to do it. He is such a cute little thing, but the expression on his face when he turns round - he looks worried and unhappy. And then what does he see - Mummaaazzz dancing along with him to make it fun? Nope. He sees her phone in front of her face. Poor little boy.
He looked so sweet. I don't understand how such a pair of cretins have made such sweet children. Mind boggling

Reactions: 15
Thought the same thing- that's not a child just spontaneously dancing in front of the tv 🤦🏼‍♀️ very uncomfortable to watch and the music being played over it could be masking her belting out instructions to him in that tone she used the other night ..would explain his sad little face 😔
That filter she's using too making the room look sepia is awful 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I defo think he's been instructed to tap his Wee foot, someone's doing it and he's copying . she's off her bleeping nut.

Reactions: 29
I do wonder if Hinch has a cleaner nowadays? Considering she now has two houses to keep clean (one while having renovations=dust) as a cleaning account it would be so easy to film yourself doing some cleaning-keep the super fans happy. Surely the amount you clean would double if not triple what it was before

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.